WBHRB Recruitment 2019, WBHRB online application.
West Bengal Health Recruitment Board is going to release new notification for the posts of Facility Manager. This is one of the opportunity to get a job in government sector. The candidates who are going to apply for this job will apply from February. The clear details such as Educational Qualifications, Application Fee, and Age Limit of this advertisement will be as shown below.
WBHRB Recruitment 2019:
|Name of the post||Facility Manager|
|No. of Posts||819|
|Pay scale||7100/- to 37600/-|
|Job Location||West Bengal|
|Starting of applications||14-02-2019|
|Closing of applications||25-02-2019|
Eligibility criteria for WBHRB Recruitment 2019:
A Degree in any recognized university or its equivalent.
As on 1st January 2019 not more than 39 years.
The age relaxation for OBC/SC/ST/PH will be given as per government order for the time of being in force.
WBHRB Recruitment 2019 Selection process:
As per the WBHRB Recruitment 2019 rules.
The candidates who are applying for this post will be pay the fee of Rs.160/- through Government Receipt Portal System, Government of West Bengal under the Head of Account 0051-00-104-002-16.
Note: Money order, Cheque, Bank Draft etc. shall not be accepted and Fee will not be refunded. One candidate should submit the application only once. If more than one application will be forbidden.
|Name of the post||Unreserved||SC||ST||OBC Category A||OBC Category B||PW||Total|
|Facility Manager Grade – III||424||181||49||82||58||25||819|
How to apply for WBHRB Recruitment 2019:
- Go to the official website of West Bengal Health Recruitment Board http://www.wbhrb.in.
- Read the terms and conditions carefully for the eligibility before applying for the post.
- After that Go to the link given in the home page to apply.
- Fill the details given in the form carefully as per your SSC marks list.
- Upload the scanned passport size photograph, Signature and Documents required.
- Pay the fee through Government Receipt Portal System, Government of West Bengal under the Head of Account 0051-00-104-002-16.
- Take the Printout of the payment receipt for future purpose if any.
- After payment complete other details asked.
- Finally, submit your application and take printouts application appeared on the screen for future process.
- Starting date to apply – 14th February 2019
- Closing date to apply – 25th February 2019