West Bengal Municipal Service Commission has been announced notification for various vacancies for engineers as Junior Engineers. The candidates who completed Diploma will apply for these posts. The students who are interested to apply for these posts should apply before the last date. The full information about this notification is shown below.
WB Municipal Service Commission Recruitment 2019 Job Details:
|Name of the posts||Junior Engineer(Civil/Mechanical/Electrical)|
|Number of Posts||150|
|Type of Recruitment||General|
|Starting Date to apply||13.02.2019|
|Closing date to Apply||14.03.2019|
WB Municipal Service Commission Recruitment 2019 Eligibility Criteria
Diploma in Electrical Engineering / Civil Engineering/Mechanical engineering from recognized university or institution.
As on 01.01.2019
- Minimum Age – 21 Years
- Maximum Age – 32 Years
Relaxation of age:
The relaxation of age admissible as per the government rules.
- For OBC – 03 Years
- For SC/ST/PWD – 05 Years
WB Municipal Service Commission Recruitment 2019 Selection process:
- Written Test
Mode of Application:
- All the candidates should apply through online or Challan.
- No other mode application will be accepted.
- For General/OBC – Rs.220/-
- For SC/ST/EWS/PWD/ Ex-SM – 70/-
Vacancy and Pay Scale Details:
|Name of the post||No of Vacancies||Pay Scale|
|Junior Engineer (Civil)||100||9000/- to 40500/-|
|Junior Engineer (Mechanical)||25||9000/- to 40500/-|
|Junior Engineer (Electrical)||25||9000/- to 40500/-|
How to apply for WB Municipal Service Commission Recruitment 2019:
- Visit official website www.mscwb.org
- Before applying the exam the candidates should have your own valid email and contact number.
- Read the instructions given on the home page for the eligibility.
- If you are Eligible, Log on to the home page and click on to apply online.
- Give the details asked in the form.
- Upload your scanned recent passport size photograph, signature and other required documents (in .jpg or jpeg format).
- After the payment fill the other details asked in the form.
- The candidates who are paying the fee through challan should pay with the gateway of United Bank of India and same to be deposited to the Account No: 0088010367936.
- Finally, submit the application form.
- Take a printout of the application for future process.
- Starting date to apply – 13.02.2019
- Closing date to apply – 14.03.2019
- Last Date to pay the Fee – 15.03.2019