Uttarakhand State Cooperative Bank Recruitment 2019.
Uttarakhand state Cooperative bank has been released new notification for the posts of Clerk-cum-Cashier, Junior Branch Manager, and Senior Branch Manager. They are selected through common Recruitment Process. Grab the chance to get a job in banking sector. The candidates should apply before the due time. The clear details about the eligibility are shown below.
USCB Recruitment 2019 Job Details:
|Name of the posts||Clerk-cum-Cashier, Junior Branch Manager,|
and Senior Branch Manager
|Number of Vacancies||442|
|Starting Date to apply||23.02.2019|
|Last date to apply||20.03.2019|
Uttarakhand State Cooperative Bank Recruitment 2019 Eligibility Criteria:
The candidates should possess a Degree from a recognized university or institution. (OR)
Post Graduate Degree from any University. (OR)
Graduate Degree with Economics/Commerce as one of the subject from recognized university or institution.
As on 01.01.2019,
Minimum Age – 21 years
Maximum Age – 42 years
Relaxation of age:
For SC/ST candidates – 03 years
For OBC Candidates – 05 years
USCB Recruitment 2019 Selection process:
- Online Exam
The candidates need to pay the Fee of Rs.1000/- and the SC/ST/PWD should pay the Fee of Rs.750/-
Mode of Application:
- Interested candidates should apply online
- No other mode of application will not be accepted.
How to apply for Uttarakhand State Cooperative Bank Recruitment 2019:
- Visit official website www.ukcoorperative.in
- Read the instructions given on the home page for the eligibility.
- If you are Eligible, go to apply online.
- Give the details asked in the form.
- Upload your scanned recent passport size photograph, signature and other required documents (in .jpg or jpeg format).
- Pay the fee through online debit card/Credit card or net banking or by cash in State Bank of India.
- After the payment fill the other details asked in the form.
- Finally, submit the application form.
- Take a printout of the application for future process.
- Starting date to apply – 23.02.2019
- Closing date to apply – 20.03.2019