Union Public Service Commission has been called for Civil Service Examination 2019 to fill 896 posts. The candidates who are waiting for this exam utilize the chance to get it. Candidates who are eligible should apply on or before the closing date.
The desired details about this notification such as Educational qualification, application fee, and important days are shown below.
UPSC IAS Exam 2019 Details:
|Name of the organization||Union Public Service Commission|
|Number of Vacancies||896|
|Starting Date to apply||19.02.2019|
|Last date to apply||18.03.2019|
UPSC Civil Service Exam Notification 2019 Eligibility Criteria
The aspirants should pass the Degree from recognized university or Institution.
As on 01.08.2019,
Minimum Age – 21 years
Maximum Age – 32 years
Relaxation of age:
For SC/ST candidates – 05 years
For OBC Candidates – 03 years
UPSC IAS Exam 2019 Selection process:
The candidates need to pay the Fee of Rs.100/- and the female/SC/ST/PWD are exempted from payment of Fee.
Mode of Application:
- Interested candidates should apply online or by cash in State Bank of India.
- No other mode of application will not be accepted.
How to apply for UPSC IAS Exam 2019 :
- Visit UPPSC official website www.upsconline.nic.in
- Read the instructions given on the home page for the eligibility.
- If you are Eligible, go to apply online.
- Give the details asked in the form.
- Upload your scanned recent passport size photograph, signature and other required documents (in .jpg or jpeg format).
- Pay the fee through online debit card/Credit card or net banking or by cash in State Bank of India.
Note: The candidates who are paying the fee by cash should print the system generated Pay-in-slip
- After the payment fill the other details asked in the form.
- Finally, submit the application form.
- Take a printout of the application for future process.
- Starting date to apply – 19.02.2019
- Closing date to apply – 18.03.2019 (Up to 4:00 P.M.)
- Last date to pay the fee (by cash) – 17.03.2019
- Last date to pay the fee (Online) – 18.03.2019
- Date of Exam(Prelims) – 02.06.2019