Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission has been released new notification for 15 Assistant Geologist and Assistant Geochemist posts. The interested candidates will go through the complete notification about the eligibility. Utilize every opportunity to get a good job. The Prescribed information about this Recruitment such as Educational Qualification, Age Limit, and Application Process etc. are shown below.
TPSC Recruitment 2019 Job Details:
|Name of the posts||Assistant Geologist and Assistant Geochemist|
|Number of Vacancies||15|
|Pay Scale||37,700/- to 1,19,500/-|
|Starting Date to apply||12.02.2019|
|Last date to apply||11.03.2019|
TPSC Recruitment 2019 Eligibility Criteria
A Degree in M.Sc. Geology from recognized university or Institution.
A Degree in M.Sc. Degree in Geology / Applied Geology from recognized university or institution.
As on 01.07.2019
The Age of the candidates will not be more than 30 years.
For SCs, SC (A), STs, BCs, BCMs MBCs/DCs, and Destitute Widows doesn’t have any Age limit.
TPSC Recruitment 2019 Selection process:
- Written Exam
Mode of Application:
- Interested candidates should apply online or offline.
- No other mode of application will not be accepted.
All candidates except SC/ST should pay the Fee of
Registration Fee – 150/-
Examination Fee – 150/-
Vacancy and Pay Scale Details:
|Name of the post||No of Vacancies|
How to apply for TPSC Recruitment 2019:
- Visit official website www.tnpsc.gov.in
- Before applying the exam the candidates should have your own valid email and contact number.
- Read the instructions given on the home page for the eligibility.
- If you are Eligible, Log on to the home page and click on to apply online.
- The candidates who are paying through offline should pay the fee by way of State Bank or Indian Bank.
- Give the details asked in the form.
- Upload your scanned recent passport size photograph, signature and other required documents (in .jpg or jpeg format).
- After the payment fill the other details asked in the form.
- Finally, submit the application form.
- Take a printout of the application for future process.
- Starting date to apply – 12.02.2019
- Closing date to apply – 11.03.2019
- Last Date to pay the Fee – 13.03.2019
- Date of Exam – 21.04.2019