SSC CHSL 2019 Notification-Apply Online for 3259 Posts.
Staff Selection Commission has been released notification for Combined Higher Secondary Level Exam 2019 to fill the posts of Junior Secretariat Assistant (JSA) / Lower Divisional Clerk (LDC), Postal Assistant/ Sorting Assistant, Data Entry Operator (DEO). The aspirants who are interested to apply for these posts should apply before the last date to avoid the last day rush. The following information gives you the eligibility details.
SSC CHSL 2019 Notification Job Details:
|Name of the posts||Junior Secretariat Assistant (JSA) / |
Lower Divisional Clerk (LDC),
Postal Assistant/ Sorting Assistant,
Data Entry Operator (DEO).
|Number of Vacancies||3259|
|Pay Scale||Rs.5200/- to Rs.39100/-|
|Starting Date to apply||05.03.2019|
|Last date to apply||05.04.2019|
SSC CHSL 2019 Notification Eligibility Criteria
The candidates should possess intermediate in respective disciplines from recognized university or Institution.
Minimum Age – 18 years
Maximum Age – 27 years
Relaxation of Age:
Age Relaxation will be applicable as per the government rules.
For SC/ST – 05 years
For OBC – 03 years
PWD (Unreserved) – 10 years
PWD (OBC) – 13 years
PWD (SC/ST) – 15 Years
SSC CHSL 2019 Notification Selection Process:
- TIER – I
- TIER – II
- Skill Test/Typing Test (TIER – III)
|Name of the Post||Number of Vacancies|
|Data Entry Operators (DEO)||2|
|Lower Division Clerk (LDC) / |
Junior Secretariat Assistant (JSA)
|Postal Assistant/ Sorting Assistant||2359|
Mode of Application:
- Interested candidates should apply only through online mode.
- No other mode of application will not be accepted.
All the candidates should pay the application Fee of Rs.100/-
For Females/SC/ST/PWD/Ex-servicemen should exempt to pay the application Fee.
How to apply for SSC CHSL 2019 Notification :
- Visit official website www.ssc.nic.in
- Before applying the exam the candidates should have your own valid email and contact number.
- Read the instructions given on the home page for the eligibility.
- If you are Eligible, go to apply online.
- Give the details asked in the form.
- Upload your scanned recent passport size photograph, signature and other required documents (in .jpg or jpeg format).
- Pay the fee.
- After the payment fill the other details asked in the form.
- Finally, submit the application form.
- Take a printout of the application for future process.
- Starting date to apply– 05.03.2019
- Closing Date to apply – 05.04.2019
- Last Date to pay the Fee – 07.04.2019
- Last Date for generation Of challan – 07.04.2019
- Date of Exam (TIER-I ) – 01.07.2019 to 26.07.2019
- Date of Exam (TIER-II ) – 29.09.2019