RRB Paramedical Recruitment 2019 –Apply online for 1973 posts.
Railway Recruitment board advertised various notifications every year. Now RRB is going to release new notification for vacancies of paramedical officers. Candidates should grab the chance to get Central Government job. The aspirants should apply before the due date to avoid last minute rush. The clear information about this notification is shown below.
RRB Paramedical Recruitment 2019 Job Details:
|Name of the posts||Para Medical Officers|
|Number of Vacancies||1937|
|Pay Scale||As per post|
|Starting Date to apply||04.03.2019|
|Last date to apply||02.04.2019|
RRB Paramedical Recruitment 2019 Eligibility Criteria
Educational Qualification and Vacancies:
|Name of the posts||Vacancies||Qualification|
|Dietician||04|| Should Complete B.SC (Science) |
with PG Diploma/M.SC Home Science
(Food and Nutrition)
|Staff Nurse||1109||GNM or BSC Nursing|
|Dental Hygienist||05|| Degree in Biology and Diploma|
Certificate Course and registered
with Dental Council
|Dialysis Technician||20||B.SC and Diploma|
|Health and Malaria|
Inspector Grade III
|289|| B.Sc. One-year diploma in Health/ |
Sanitary Inspector/ One year NTC in
Health Sanitary Inspector
|Lab Superintendent |
Grade – III
|25||B.SC in required subjects and also DMLT or BMLT|
|Optometrist||06|| B.Sc. in Optometry or |
Diploma in Ophthalmic Technician
|Physiotherapist||21|| Bachelor Degree in Physiotherapy |
|Pharmacist Grade – III||277|| Intermediate (10+2) in science or its |
equivalent with Diploma in
Pharmacy or B.Pharma.
|Radiographer||61||Intermediate and Diploma|
|Speec Therapist||01||B.Sc. and Diploma with Experience|
|Lady Health |
|Lab Assistant |
|82|| Intermediate in Science and DMLT or Certificate Course in MLT |
at par with DMLT
As on 01.07.2019,
Minimum Age – 18 years
Maximum Age – 40 years
For graduate posts –
Minimum Age – 18 years
Maximum Age – 33 years
Relaxation of Age:
Age Relaxation will be applicable as per the government rules.
RRB Paramedical Recruitment 2019 Selection process:
- Written exam
- Skill Test
Mode of Application:
- Interested candidates should apply online.
- No other mode of application will not be accepted.
All the candidates should pay the application Fee of Rs.500/-
For Females/SC/ST/PWD/Ex-servicemen should pay the application Fee of Rs.250/-
How to apply for RRB Paramedical Recruitment 2019:
- Visit official website www.indianrailways.gov.in
- Before applying the exam the candidates should have your own valid email and contact number.
- Read the instructions given on the home page for the eligibility.
- If you are Eligible, go to apply online.
- Give the details asked in the form.
- Upload your scanned recent passport size photograph, signature and other required documents (in .jpg or jpeg format).
- Pay the fee.
- After the payment fill the other details asked in the form.
- Finally, submit the application form.
- Take a printout of the application for future process.
- Starting date to apply– 0403.2019
- Closing Date to apply – 02.04.2019
- Closing date to pay the fee through online -05.04.2019 (22:00 hrs.)
- Closing date to pay the fee through offline -04.04.2019 (22:00 hrs.).