RRB NTPC Recruitment 2019-20–Apply online
Railway Recruitment board releases various notifications every year. Now RRB is going to release new notification for Lakh of vacancies. Candidates are suggested to grab the chance to get Central Government job. The candidate should apply before the due date to avoid last minute rush. The detailed information about this notification is shown below.
RRB NTPC Recruitment 2019 Job Details:
|Name of the posts|| Junior Clerk cum Typist, Accounts Clerk,|
Station Master, Goods Guard and many more.
|Number of Vacancies||35277|
|Qualification||As per post|
|Starting Date to apply||01.03.2019|
|Last date to apply||31.03.2019|
RRB NTPC Recruitment 2019 Eligibility Criteria
Under Graduate Post:
Junior Clerk cum Typist: Should Pass Intermediate.
Accounts Clerk: Should Pass Intermediate and having Typing proficiency in English and Hindi
Junior Time Keeper: Should Pass Intermediate and having Typing proficiency in English and Hindi.
Trains Clerk: Should Pass Intermediate.
Commercial cum ticket clerk: Should Pass Intermediate.
Traffic Assistant: Should have any Degree.
Goods Guard: Should have any Degree.
Senior Commercial cum Ticket Clerk: Should have any Degree.
Senior Clerk cum Typist: Should have a Degree and having Typing proficiency in English and Hindi on Computer
Junior Accountant Assistant cum Typist: Should have any Degree and having Typing proficiency in English and Hindi on Computer
Senior Time Keeper: Should have any Degree and having Typing proficiency in English and Hindi on Computer.
Commercial Apprentice: Should have any Degree.
Station Master: Should have any Degree
For under Graduate Posts –
Minimum Age – 18 years
Maximum Age – 30 years
For graduate posts –
Minimum Age – 18 years
Maximum Age – 33 years
Relaxation of Age:
Age Relaxation will be applicable as per the government rules.
RRB NTPC Recruitment 2019 Selection process:
- Written exam
- Skill Test
Mode of Application:
- Interested candidates should apply online.
- No other mode of application will not be accepted.
All the candidates should pay the application Fee of Rs.500/-
For Females/SC/ST/PWD/Ex-servicemen should pay the application Fee of Rs.250/-
Under Graduate Posts:
|Name of the post||Total vacancies|
|Junior Clerk cum Typist||4319|
|Accounts Clerk cum Typist||760|
|Junior Time Keeper||17|
|Commercial cum ticket clerk:||4940|
|Senior Commercial cum Ticket Clerk||5638|
|Senior Clerk cum Typist||2873|
|Junior Accountant Assistant cum Typist||3164|
|Senior Time Keeper||14|
How to apply for RRB NTPC Recruitment 2019 :
- Visit official website www.indianrailways.gov.in
- Before applying the exam the candidates should have your own valid email and contact number.
- Read the instructions given on the home page for the eligibility.
- If you are Eligible, go to apply online.
- Give the details asked in the form.
- Upload your scanned recent passport size photograph, signature and other required documents (in .jpg or jpeg format).
- Pay the fee.
- After the payment fill the other details asked in the form.
- Finally, submit the application form.
- Take a printout of the application for future process.
- Starting date to apply– 01.03.2019
- Closing Date to apply – 31.03.2019
- Closing date to pay the fee – 05.04.2019
Online Debit/Credit cards/ Net Banking -05.04.2019 (23:55 hrs.)
SBI Challan – 05.04.2019 (15:00 hrs.)
Post Office Challan – 05.04.2019 (15:00 hrs.)
- Final Submission of Applications – 12.04.2019.