RFCL Recruitment 2019 Junior Engineer, 2019 RFCL Recruitment.
Ramagundam National Fertilizers and Chemical Limited Released New notification for the posts of Junior Engineer Assistant GRADE-II under Public Sector.
The interested candidates who are technically qualified will apply on time to avoid the last minute rush. This is the golden opportunity to settle in the Central Public Sector.
To know the details about this job such as Educational Qualification, Age Limit, Vacancy details etc. are shown here below page
RFCL Recruitment 2019 Job Details:
| Ramagundam Fertilizers and |
|Name of the post||Junior Engineer Assistant GRADE-II (Production) (W-3)|
|Number of vacancy||53|
|Pay Scale||9000/- to 16400/-|
|Starting date to |
|Closing date to |
RFCL Recruitment 2019 Eligibility Criteria:
The Degree of B.Sc. with Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics
Three years Diploma in Chemical Engineering in full-time Regular Basis.
As on 31.12.2018, the Age Limit will be
- Minimum Age – 18 years
- Maximum Age – 30 Years
- OBC – 03 years
- For SC/ST– 05 years
- For General/OBC – 200/- + Bank charges
- For SC/ST/Ex-servicemen/PWD – No Fee
Note: Fee will not be refunded.
Mode of application:
The candidates will apply through online.
RFCL Recruitment 2019 Selection process:
- Computer Based Test
- Document Verification
Appointment of the candidates will depend upon this test and document verification there is no interview.
How to Apply RFCL Recruitment 2019:
- Visit the official website of www.nationalfertilizers.com
- Candidates applying for this job will have valid Email and Mobile Number.
- Go to carries and click on Recruitment in RFCL.
- Read the Norms carefully before applying for Eligibility.
- Click on the link to apply online application which is also given the link below.
- Give the details asked in the application form.
- Click on “Make a payment” which will take you to Payment Gateway, which has been to collect the application fee on behalf of RFCL.
- Pay the fee through online. After payment give the other details asked.
- Upload your passport size photo, signature and documents required.
- Finally, submit your application and Take a printout of the application for any stage of selection process.
Starting Date to Apply – 15.02.2019
Closing Date to Apply – 14.03.2019