RCF Limited Recruitment 2019, RCF limited Notification 2019.
Rashtriya Chemical Fertilizers limited announced notification for the posts of Engineer. The candidates who completed Engineering in Electrical/Electrical and Electronics should apply for these posts. This is one of the good opportunity to get a job as an Engineer for engineering students. Grab the detailed information about this notification below.
RCF Limited Recruitment 2019 Job Details:
|Name of the posts||Electrical Engineer|
|Number of Vacancies||20|
|Pay Scale||40000/- to 140000/-|
|Qualification|| B.E/ B.Tech./ B.Sc. |
|Starting Date to apply||09.03.2019|
|Last date to apply||08.04.2019|
RCF Limited Recruitment 2019 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates should completed B.Sc./ B.E/ B.tech in Electrical/ Chemical/ Environmental Engineering with minimum 55% of aggregate (For SC/ST 50%) from recognized university or Institution.
As on 01.02.2019,
- The age of the candidates will not be more than 30 years (Electrical/Chemical) and 32 years (Environmental)
Relaxation of Age:
Age Relaxation will be applicable as per the government rules.
For SC/ST – 05 years
For OBC – 03 years
RCF Limited Recruitment 2019 Selection Process:
- Personal Interview
- Medical Exam
|Name of the post||No of Vacancies|
Mode of Application:
- Interested candidates should apply online.
- Other modes of application will not be accepted.
All the candidates should pay the application Fee of Rs.700/-
For SC/ST/PWD Application fee will be exempted.
How to apply for RCF Limited Recruitment 2019:
- Visit official website www.rcfltd.com
- Before applying the exam the candidates should have your own valid email and contact number.
- Read the instructions given on the home page for the eligibility.
- Download the application form given in the down page of the official notification.
- Give the details asked in the form.
- Pay the fee.
- After the payment fill the other details asked in the form.
- Finally, submit the application form.
- Take a printout of the application for future process.
- Starting date to apply– 09.03.2019
- Closing Date to apply – 08.04.2019 (Before 5:00 pm)