Railway Coach Factory (RCF) released advertisement for the Vacancies of Apprentice. The candidates who are seeking to get a job in Railways here is the opportunity to grab the chance. The candidates who are willing to apply should apply before the last date. The pertaining details about this notification such as Educational Qualification, Age Limit, and Application Process etc. are shown below.
RCF Apprentice Recruitment 2019 Job Details:
|Name of the posts||Apprentice Posts|
|Number of Vacancies||223|
|Starting Date to apply||23.02.2019|
|Last date to apply||22.03.2019|
RCF Apprentice Recruitment 2019 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates should complete Matriculation (10th) or its equivalent (under 10+2 system) with minimum 50% aggregate.
As on 23.02.2019
- Minimum Age – 15 years
- Maximum Age – 24 years
Relaxation of Age:
- For OBC Candidates – 03 years
- For SC/ST Candidates – 05 years
RCF Apprentice Recruitment 2019 Selection process:
- Candidates are to be selected based on the marks obtained in Matriculation
Mode of Application:
- Interested candidates should apply online.
- No other mode of application will not be accepted.
All the candidates should pay the application Fee of Rs.100/-
|Name of the post||No of Vacancies|
|Mechanic (Motor Vehicle)||06|
|AC and Ref. Mechanic||09|
How to apply for RCF Apprentice Recruitment 2019:
- Visit official website www.rcf.indianrailways.gov.in
- Before applying the exam the candidates should have your own valid email and contact number.
- Read the instructions given on the home page for the eligibility.
- If you are Eligible, Log on to the home page and click on to apply online.
- Give the details asked in the form.
- Upload your scanned recent passport size photograph, signature and other required documents (in .jpg or jpeg format).
- Pay the fee through online credit card/Debit Card/Net Banking.
- After the payment fill the other details asked in the form.
- Finally, submit the application form.
- Take a printout of the application for future process.
- Starting date to apply – 23.02.2019
- Closing date to apply – 23.03.2019