Power Grid Corporation of India Limited invites application for the posts of Experienced SAP Professionals under short term Contract bases. The candidates who are going to apply for this job will register before the due date. The required details such as Qualification, Experience, Mode of Application, Age Limit etc. shown in the down page.
Power Grid Notification 2019 Job Details:
|Name of the posts||SAP Professional|
|Number of Posts||246|
|Remuneration||Rs.1.46 lakhs pm|
|Type of Recruitment||General|
|Starting Date to apply||27.02.2019|
|Closing date to Apply||21.03.2019|
Power Grid Notification 2019 Eligibility Criteria
Bachelor Degree in Engineering / Information Technology/ Computer Science/ Computer Application/ Management/ Science/ Commerce/ Economics from recognized university or institution.
As on 21.03.2019
The Age of the candidates will not be more than 45 years.
Relaxation of age:
The relaxation of age according to the category will be as per the government rules.
For OBC – 03 years
For SC/ST – 05 years
- Minimum 4 years Post Educational Qualification experience (OR)
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in a relevant module of SAP. (OR)
- 2 years’ experience in a relevant module, Minimum 1-year experience should
be postSAP Certification in concerned SAP Specialization.
Power Grid Notification 2019 Selection process:
Mode of Application:
- All the candidates should apply through online.
- No other mode application will be accepted.
- For General/OBC – Rs.400/-
- For SC/ST/EWS/PWD/ Ex-SM candidates are exempted from Fee
Vacancy and Pay Scale Details:
|Name of the post||No of Vacancies|
| SAP Professional (on contract) |
(ABAP/ FICO/ SD/ MM/ BASIS/
Web Dynpro/ Enterprise Portal/ SRM/ PI)
How to apply for Power Grid Notification 2019 :
- Visit official website www.powergridindia.com
- Before applying the exam the candidates should have your own valid email and contact number.
- Read the instructions given on the home page for the eligibility.
- If you are Eligible, Log on to the home page and click on to apply online.
- The candidates who are paying through offline should pay the fee by way of State Bank or Indian Bank.
- Give the details asked in the form.
- Upload your scanned recent passport size photograph, signature and other required documents (in .jpg or jpeg format).
- After the payment fill the other details asked in the form.
- Finally, submit the application form.
- Take a printout of the application for future process.
- Starting date to apply – 27.02.2019
- Closing date to apply – 21.03.2019