Odisha Public Service Commission releases notification for the posts of Assistant Conservator of Forest and Forest Ranger under the Government. The candidates who are interested to apply for these post will apply before the due date. The prescribed details about the notification will be on down the page.
OPSC Recruitment 2019 Job Details:
|Name of the posts||Assistant Conservator of Forest and Forest Ranger|
|Number of |
|Pay Scale|| Assistant Conservator: 56100/- |
Forest ranger: 44900/-
|Starting Date to |
|Last date to apply||14.03.2019|
OPSC Recruitment 2019 Eligibility Criteria
Bachelor Degree with at least one of the subject as Botany, Chemistry, Geology, Mathematics, Physics, Statistics, Veterinary Science, and Animal Husbandry and Zoology from recognized university or Institution.
Bachelor Degree in Agriculture, Forestry in Engineering or Equivalent qualification.
As on 01.01.2019
- Minimum Age – 21 years
- Maximum Age – 32 years
OPSC Recruitment 2019 Selection process:
- Written exam
- Physical Test
Mode of Application:
- Interested candidates should apply online challan.
- No other mode of application will not be accepted.
All the candidates should pay the application Fee of Rs.500/-
The candidates belong to SC/ST from Odisha are exempted from the application Fee.
|Name of the post||No of Vacancies|
|Assistant Conservator of Forest||25|
How to apply for OPSC Recruitment 2019:
- Visit official website www.opsc.gov.in
- Before applying the exam the candidates should have your own valid email and contact number.
- Read the instructions given on the home page for the eligibility.
- If you are Eligible, go to apply online.
- Give the details asked in the form.
- Upload your scanned recent passport size photograph, signature and other required documents (in .jpg or jpeg format).
- Pay the fee through online Challan in a branch of State Bank of India.
Note: Take the Printout of the Challan for further use
- After the payment fill the other details asked in the form.
- Finally, submit the application form.
- Take a printout of the application for future process.
- Starting date to apply – 15.02.2019
- Closing date to apply – 14.03.2019
- Last date to pay the Fee – 19.03.2019
- Date of Written Exam – 14.04.2019