NYKS Volunteer Recruitment 2019, NYKS 2019 notification.
Nehru Yuva Kendra Sangam has been announced notification for 12000 Volunteers as a District Youth Coordinator, Accounts Clerk cum Typist, Multi-Tasking Staff. The Candidate who completed Matriculation (10th) can apply. This is a good chance to get a job. The important details about this job are shown below.
NYKS 2019 Job Details:
|Name of the posts||NYKS Volunteers|
|Number of Vacancies||12000|
|Starting Date to apply||20.02.2019|
|Last date to apply||03.03.2019|
NKYS Volunteer Recruitment 2019 Eligibility Criteria
The candidates who completed matriculation (10th) can apply for these posts
As on 01.04.2018,
Minimum Age – 18 years
Maximum Age – 29 years
Relaxation of age:
As per the government Rules
NKYS Volunteer Recruitment 2019 Selection process:
Selection of Candidates will depend on the organization
No need to pay the fee.
Mode of Application:
- Interested candidates should apply online or offline application.
- No other mode of application will not be accepted.
How to apply for NKYS Volunteer Recruitment 2019:
- Visit official website www.ukcoorperative.in
- Read the instructions given on the home page for the eligibility.
- If you are Eligible, go to apply online.
- Give the details asked in the form.
- Upload your scanned recent passport size photograph, signature and other required documents (in .jpg or jpeg format) if required.
- Pay the fee through online debit card/Credit card or net banking or by cash in State Bank of India.
- After the payment fill the other details asked in the form.
- Finally, submit the application form.
- Take a printout of the application for future process.
- Starting date to apply – 20.02.2019
- Closing date to apply – 03.03.2019
- Date of Meeting of Selection Committee depends on the availability of organization – 05.03.2019 to 11.03.2019
- Date of Declaration of Result – 15.03.2019
- Date of Joining and online registration – 18.03.2019