NPCIL Recruitment 2019 Trade Apprentice Jobs – Apply
Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited released advertisement for various posts under Center Public sector. The candidates who complete ITI can apply for this job. To avoid the last day rush the candidates should apply before the due date. The candidates who are waiting to get a job in the public sector utilize the chance. The prescribed details about the notification are under the page below.
NPCIL Recruitment 2019 Trade Apprentice Jobs Details:
|Name of the organization|| Nuclear Power Corporation of India |
|Type of the Job||Trade apprentice|
|Number of Vacancies||90|
|Last date to apply||30.03.2019|
NPCIL Recruitment 2019 Trade Apprentice Jobs Eligibility Criteria
- The aspirants should pass full-time ITI from recognized university or Institution
- Minimum Age – 14 years
- Maximum Age – 24 years
Relaxation of age:
- For SC/ST candidates – 05 years
- For OBC Candidates – 03 years
NPCIL Recruitment 2019 Trade Apprentice Jobs Selection process:
- The candidates will be shortlisted based on the Marks obtained in ITI.
|Trades||No of vacancies|
Mode of Application:
The candidates need to send the application to the following Address.
Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited
Kakrapar Gujarat Site, Po – Anumala,
Via – Vyara, Tapi District,
How to apply for NPCIL Recruitment 2019 Trade Apprentice Jobs:
- Visit NPCIL official website www.npcil.nic.in
- Read the instructions given on the home page for the eligibility.
- If you are Eligible, Download the application form.
- Fill the details asked in the form carefully.
- Affix your recent passport size Photo and attach the self-attested copies of required documents.
- Keep your application in the Enclosure and send to the given address before the due date.
- Take a print out of the application with documents and keep it with you for future use.
Closing date to apply – 30.03.2019