NHB Recruitment 2019–Apply online for 15 posts
National Housing Bank has been released new notification for the posts for filling the Assistant Managers (Scale-I).NHB is waiting to select the students who are talented and passionate about the job. The candidates who are waiting to get a job in the banking sector this is one of the chance to utilize. The aspirants who are seeking for the details of this notification are given down below.
NHB Recruitment 2019 Job Details:
|Name of the posts||Assistant Managers (Scale-I)|
|Number of Vacancies||15|
|Pay Scale||23700/- to 42020/- p.m.|
|Starting Date to apply||02.03.2019|
|Last date to apply||28.03.2019|
NHB Recruitment 2019 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates should complete bachelor Degree or Master’s Degree in any discipline with minimum 60% aggregate (55% for SC/ST/PWD) from any recognized university or institution.
As on 01.03.2019
Minimum Age – 21 years
Maximum Age – 28 years
Relaxation of Age:
Age Relaxation will be applicable as per the government rules.
For SC/ST – 05 years
For OBC – 03 years
NHB Recruitment 2019 Selection process:
- Written exam
Mode of Application:
- Interested candidates should apply online.
- No other mode of application will not be accepted.
All the candidates should pay the application Fee of Rs.600/-
For Females/SC/ST/PWD should pay the application Fee of Rs.150/-
|Name of the post||Total vacancies|
|Assistant Manager (Scale-I)||15|
How to apply for NHB Recruitment 2019 :
- Visit official website www.nhb.org.in
- Before applying the exam the candidates should have your own valid email and contact number.
- Read the instructions given on the home page for the eligibility.
- If you are Eligible, go to apply online.
- Give the details asked in the form.
- Upload your scanned recent passport size photograph, signature and other required documents (in .jpg or jpeg format).
- Pay the fee.
- After the payment fill the other details asked in the form.
- Finally, submit the application form.
- Take a printout of the application for future process.
- Starting date to apply– 02.03.2019
- Closing Date to apply – 28.03.2019
- Date of Exam – 21.04.2019 (Sunday)