NFL Recruitment 2019, National Fertilizers Limited Jobs 2019.
National Fertilizers limited announced new notification for the posts of Marketing Representative under the Government. NFL is getting ready to select young and dynamic candidates to these posts. The candidates should complete B.Sc. Agriculture to apply for these posts. Candidates who are ready to apply are suggested to apply before the last date. To know the information like Educational Qualification, Age Limit, Mode of Application etc. are shown under the page.
NFL Recruitment 2019 Job Details:
|Name of the posts||Marketing Representative.|
|Number of Vacancies||40|
|Pay Scale||9500/- to 19500/-|
|Starting Date to apply||19.03.2019|
|Last date to apply||18.04.2019|
NFL Recruitment 2019 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates should complete B.Sc Agriculture with minimum 50% aggregate (45% for SC/ST/PWD candidates) from recognized university or institution.
As on 28.02.2019,
Minimum Age – 18 years
Maximum Age – 30years
Relaxation of Age:
Age Relaxation will be applicable as per the government rules.
For SC/ST – 05years
For OBC – 03 years
PWD – 10 years
NFL Recruitment 2019 Selection Process:
- .Computer Based Exam
|Name of the Post||Total Vacancies|
|Category||Number of vacancies|
|PWD||OH – 1, VH – 1|
Mode of Application:
- Interested candidates should apply only through online mode.
- No other mode of application will not be accepted.
For others – Rs.200/-
For SC/ST/PWD/Ex-serviceman are exempted to pay the fee.
How to apply for NFL Recruitment 2019 :
- Visit official website www.nationalfertilizers.com
- Read the instructions given on the page for the eligibility.
- If you are Eligible, then go to apply online.
- Give the details asked in the form.
- Upload your scanned recent passport size photograph, signature and other required documents (in .jpg or jpeg format).
- The fee should be paid through online by the Gateway of Debit card/Credit card/Net Banking only.
- After the payment fill the other details asked in the form.
- Finally, submit the application form.
- Take a printout of the application for future process.
- Starting date to apply– 19.03.2019
- Closing Date to apply – 18.04.2019