Maharashtra State Electrical Distribution Company Limited has been released recruitment notice for the posts of Executive Engineer, Additional Executive Engineer, and Deputy Executive Engineer. The aspirants who are waiting to get a job as Engineer this is the opportunity to grab the chance. The pertaining details about this notification are shown below.
MAHADISCOM Recruitment 2019 Job Details:
|Name of the posts|| Executive Engineer, Additional Executive |
Engineer, and Deputy Executive Engineer.
|Number of Posts||164|
|Type of Recruitment||General|
|Starting Date to Apply||01.03.2019|
|Closing date to Apply||21.03.2019|
MAHADISCOM Recruitment 2019 Eligibility Criteria
Bachelor Degree in Electrical Engineering / Technology from a recognized university or institution.
Executive Engineer:9 years of Post Educational Qualification experience Power Distribution.(OR)Minimum 2 years’ as Additional Executive Engineer
Additional Executive Engineer:7 years of Post Educational Qualification experience in Power Distribution.
Deputy Executive Engineer:3 years of Post Educational Qualification experience in Power Distribution.
As on 06.11.2018
Executive Engineer and Additional Executive Engineer:
The Age of the candidates will not be more than 40 years.
Deputy Executive Engineer:
The Age of the candidates will not be more than 35 years.
Relaxation of age:
The relaxation of age according to the category will be as per the government rules.
MAHADISCOM Recruitment 2019 Selection process:
- Written Test
Mode of Application:
- All the candidates should apply through online.
- No other mode application will be accepted.
- For General/OBC – Rs.500/-
- For SC/ST/EWS/PWD/ Ex-SM – 250/-
Vacancy and Pay Scale Details:
|Name of the post||No of Vacancies||Pay Scale|
|Executive Engineer||37||31725/- to 68295/-|
|Additional Executive Engineer||37||26710/- to 60135/-|
|Deputy Executive Engineer||90||24010/- to 54325/-|
How to apply for MAHADISCOM Recruitment 2019:
- Visit official website www.mahadiscom.in
- Before applying the exam the candidates should have your own valid email and contact number.
- Read the instructions given on the home page for the eligibility.
- If you are Eligible, Log on to the home page and click on to apply online.
- Give the details asked in the form.
- Upload your scanned recent passport size photograph, signature and other required documents (in .jpg or jpeg format).
- After the payment fill the other details asked in the form.
- Finally, submit the application form.
- Take a printout of the application for future process.
- Starting date to apply – 01.03.2019
- Closing date to apply – 21.03.2019
Note: Online Application will be opened on 01.03.2019