LIC AAO 2019 Notification–Apply online.
Life Insurance Corporation Limited announced new recruitment for the posts of Assistant administrative officers (AAO). The aspirants who are seeking for a good job this is the golden opportunity to grab the chance. The vacancy details and eligibility for the candidates to apply is shown below. Candidates should grab the information to apply for this notification.
LIC AAO 2019 Notification Job Details:
|Name of the posts||Assistant administrative officers (AAO)|
|Number of Vacancies||590|
|Pay Scale||32795/- to 62315/- p.m.|
|Starting Date to apply||02.03.2019|
|Last date to apply||22.03.2019|
LIC AAO 2019 Notification Eligibility Criteria
Candidates should complete a Bachelor Degree or Graduation Degree or Master’s Degree or CA based on the posts from any recognized university or institution.
As on 01.03.2019
Minimum Age – 21 years
Maximum Age – 30 years
Relaxation of Age:
Age Relaxation will be applicable as per the government rules.
For SC/ST – 05 years
For OBC – 03 years
LIC AAO 2019 Notification Selection process:
- TIER – I
- TIER – II
- TIER – III
Mode of Application:
- Interested candidates should apply online.
- No other mode of application will not be accepted.
All the candidates should pay the application Fee of Rs.600/-
For Females/SC/ST/PWD should pay the application Fee of Rs.100/-
|Name of the post||Total vacancies|
|AAO (Charted Accountant)||50|
How to apply for LIC AAO 2019 Notification :
- Visit official website www.nhb.org.in
- Before applying for the exam, candidates should have your own valid email and contact number.
- Read the instructions given on the home page for the eligibility.
- If you are Eligible, go to apply online.
- Give the details asked in the form.
- Upload your scanned recent passport size photograph, signature and other required documents (in .jpg or jpeg format).
- Pay the fee.
- After the payment fill the other details asked in the form.
- Finally, submit the application form.
- Take a printout of the application for future process.
- Starting date to apply– 02.03.2019
- Closing Date to apply – 22.03.2019
- Online preliminary Exam – 04.05.2019 and 30.05.2019
- Online Main Exam – 28.06.2019