KPSC Recruitment 2018-19, KPSC Job Notification 2019.
Karnataka Public Service Commission has been announced new Recruitment for the vacancies of First division Assistant (FDA) and Second Division Assistant (SDA) (RPC). The candidates who are waiting for government job this is one of the good time to hold the job in the public sector. The candidates who are eligible should apply before the last date. To know the details about this job go through the below page. We were clearly given the details about the eligibility here.
Job Details KPSC Recruitment 2018-19:
|Name of the Job||First division Assistant (FDA) and |
Second Division Assistant (SDA)
|Number of Vacancies||731|
|Starting Date to apply||11.02.2019|
|Last date to apply||12.03.2019|
KPSC Recruitment 2018-19 Eligibility Criteria
Refer the Educational details in the Notification below
As on 01.07.2019
- Minimum Age – 18 years
- Maximum Age – 35 years
Relaxation of age:
- For Cat-2A, 2B, 3A, 3B – 03 years
- For SC/ST/PWD – 05 years
Vacancies and Pay scale:
|Name of the post||Pay scale||Vacancies|
|Forest Beat Officer||27650/- to 52650/-||219|
|Assistant Beat Officer||21400/- to 42000/-||494|
KPSC Recruitment 2019 Selection process:
- Offline test
- Computer-based test
- General – 600/-
- Cat-2A, 2B, 3A, 3B – 300/-
- SC/ST/PWD – 50/-
How to apply for KPSC Recruitment 2018-19
- Visit the KPSC official website www.kpsc.kar.nic.in
- Read the instructions given on the page for the eligibility.
- If you are Eligible, then go to apply online.
- Give the details asked in the form.
- Upload your scanned recent passport size photograph, signature and other required documents (in .jpg or jpeg format).
- Pay the fee based on your category
- After the payment fill the other details asked in the form.
- Finally, submit the application form.
- Take a printout of the application for future process.
- Starting date to apply – 11.02.2019
- Closing date to apply – 12.03.2019
- Last date to Pay the Fee – 13.03.2019
For more Updates Follow the KPSC Official Website.