Karnataka State Police Recruitment 2019 –Apply online.
Karnataka State Police released advertisement for the posts of Jailor and Warder (Men and Women) in Karnataka Prisons Department. The Candidate who completed matriculation/ Degree can apply for this job. To know the details of this notification will be as follows.
|Name of the posts|| Jailor and Warder|
(Men and Women)
|Number of Vacancies||662|
|Pay Scale|| Jailor: 33450/- to 62600/- |
Warder: 21400/- to 42000/-
|Starting Date to apply||21.02.2019|
|Last date to apply||09.03.2019|
Karnataka State Police Recruitment 2019 Eligibility Criteria
The candidates should complete the matriculation (10th).
The candidate should complete bachelor degree from recognized university or institution.
Minimum Age – 20 years
Maximum Age – 26 years
Maximum Age for SC, ST, CAT – 01, 2A, 2B, 3A and 3B -28 years
Karnataka State Police Recruitment 2019 Selection process:
- Written exam
- Physical Efficiency Test
- Physical standard Test
Mode of Application:
- Interested candidates should apply online
- No other mode of application will not be accepted.
For G M , 2A,2B, 3A,3B – 250/-
For SC , ST, CAT-01 – 100/-
How to apply for Karnataka State Police Recruitment 2019:
- Visit official website www.ksp.gov.in
- Before applying the exam the candidates should have you own valid email and contact number.
- Read the instructions given on the home page for the eligibility.
- If you are Eligible, go to apply online.
- Give the details asked in the form.
- Upload your scanned recent passport size photograph, signature and other required documents (in .jpg or jpeg format).
- Pay the fee through online debit card/Credit card or net banking or by cash in State Bank of India.
- After the payment fill the other details asked in the form.
- Finally, submit the application form.
- Take a printout of the application for future process.
- Starting date to apply – 21.02.2019
- Closing date to apply – 09.03.2019
- Last date to pay the Fee – 11.03.2019