IOCL Trade and Technical Apprentice Recruitment 2019.
Indian Oil Cooperation Limited released new notification for the posts of Trade and Technical apprentice posts. The candidates who completed Graduation, Diploma, and ITI can apply for these posts. The detailed information about this notification is shown below.
|Name of the posts||Trade and Technical Apprentice|
|Number of Vacancies||331|
|Qualification||Graduation/Diploma/10th with ITI|
|Starting Date to apply||23.02.2019|
|Last date to apply||07.03.2019|
IOCL Trade and Technical Apprentice Recruitment 2019 Eligibility Criteria
Accountant Apprentice – Graduate in any discipline from a recognized university or institution.
Technical Apprentice – Diploma in Engineering .
Trade Apprentice – Matriculation and Two years ITI in respective trades.
As on 31.01.2019,
Minimum Age – 18 years
Maximum Age – 24 years
Relaxation of age:
For SC/ST candidates – 03 years
For OBC Candidates – 05 years
IOCL Trade and Technical Apprentice Recruitment 2019 Selection process:
- Written test
|Name of the post||No of vacancies|
Mode of Application:
- Interested candidates should apply online
- No other mode of application will not be accepted.
How to apply for IOCL Trade and Technical Apprentice Recruitment 2019:
- Visit official website www.iocl.com
- Before applying the exam the candidates should have your own valid email and contact number.
- Read the instructions given on the home page for the eligibility.
- If you are Eligible, go to apply online.
- Give the details asked in the form.
- Upload your scanned recent passport size photograph, signature and other required documents (in .jpg or jpeg format).
- Pay the fee through online debit card/Credit card or net banking or by cash in State Bank of India.
- After the payment fill the other details asked in the form.
- Finally, submit the application form.
- Take a printout of the application for future process.
- Starting date to apply – 23.02.2019
- Closing date to apply – 07.03.2019