HSSC Recruitment 2019 TGT ,2019 HSSC notification TGT posts,
HSSC 2019 TGT Vacancies .
Haryana Staff Selection Commission has been releasing for the application for various posts under the government as Trained Graduate Teacher (TGT). The Candidates who are looking to get a job in the government sector as a teacher this is the opportunity to get it. The interested candidates who are ready to apply will be requested to apply before the closing date. The detailed process of HSSC Recruitment 2019 is as shown below.
HSSC Recruitment 2019 Job Details:
|Name of the Job||TGT Sanskrit|
|Number of Vacancies||778|
|Pay scale||44900/- to 142400/-|
|Starting date to apply||22nd February 2019|
|Closing date to apply||25th March 2019|
Eligibility Criteria for HSSC Recruitment 2019:
B.A in Sanskrit as an elective subject and 2 years Diploma in Elementary Education with 50% marks (OR)
B.A in Sanskrit as an elective subject and 1 year Bachelor in Education (B.Ed).
HSSC Recruitment 2019 Selection process:
The candidates are selected through the below stages:
- Written Exam
- Minimum Age – 18 years
- Maximum Age – 42 years
HSSC Recruitment 2019 Application Fee:
For All candidates –
- 150/- (Male and Female)
- 75/- (Females of Haryana Residency)
BC/SC Candidates of Haryana State Only:
- Males – 35/-
- Females – 18/-
Ex-service Man – No Fee
Mode of Application:
The Candidates who are applying for this Exam will pay the fee through Net Banking or Challan in any branch of India, Punjab National Bank, and IDBI Bank etc.
How to apply:
- Go to the official Website of HSSC Recruitment 2019 given below http://www.hssc.gov.in/
- Click the Advertisement number 02/2019.
- Click to apply online.
- Before applying for the post candidates should read the instructions.
- Read the instructions completely by the candidates.
- If you are eligible to apply, go to apply online link which is given below and complete the details asked in the application form.
- After giving details, upload photograph, signature, and other documents required.
- Pay the fee through online by debit card, credit card, or internet banking or challan.
- After payment is successful note down the Payment ID for future proof.
- Fill up further details asked and press final submission.
- Wait for the confirmation and take out the printouts for further use.