HSSC je notification 2019, HSSC notification je 2019, HSSC Recruitment 2019 Junior Engineer posts
Haryana Staff Selection Commission is inviting the application for various posts under government. The applicants that are waiting to get a job in government sector here is the chance to get it. So, the interested candidates can apply as soon as possible before the closing date. The clear details of HSSC Recruitment are as shown below.
HSSC Recruitment 2019 Job Details:
|Name of the Job||Junior Engineer|
|Number of Vacancies||49|
|Pay scale||35400/- to 112400/- Level-6|
|Starting date to apply||4th February 2019|
|Closing date to apply||5th March 2019|
Eligibility Criteria for HSSC Recruitment 2019:
Diploma in Electrical/Electrical and Electronics from university or any institute recognized by the government.
Bachelor Degree in Electrical/Electrical and Electronics from university or any institute recognized by the government.
- Minimum Age – 18 years
- Maximum Age – 42 years
For All candidates –
- 150/- (Male and Female)
- 75/- (Females of Haryana Residency)
BC/SC Candidates of Haryana State Only:
- Males – 35/-
- Females – 18/-
Ex-service Man – No Fee
Mode of Application:
The Candidates who are applying for this Exam will pay the fee through Net Banking or Challan in any branch of India, Punjab National Bank, and IDBI Bank etc.
How to apply:
- Visit official Website HSSC Recruitment 2019 given below http://www.hssc.gov.in/
- Click the Advertisement number 01/2019 and click to apply online.
- Before filling the application candidates must know the eligibility criteria to apply for this will be given in the instructions.
- Read the instructions carefully by the candidates.
- After that, go to apply online link which is given below and complete the details asked in the application.
- After filling the details, upload photograph, signature and other documents required.
- Pay the fee through online by debit card, credit card, or internet banking or challan.
- After payment is successful note down the Payment ID for payment proof.
- Fill up further details asked and press final submission.
- Wait for the confirmation and take out the printouts for further use.
HSSC Recruitment 2019 Selection process:
The candidates are selected through the below stages:
- Written Exam
- Starting date to apply – 4th February 2019
- Closing date to apply – 5th March 2019
- Last date for Submission of Application Fee – 8th March 2019