HPSC Assistant Professor Recruitment 2019, HPSC Jobs 2019.
Haryana Public Service Commission has been released notification for the vacancies of Assistant Professor Posts. The candidates who are waiting for professors this is the opportunity to utilize the chance. Aspirants are advised to apply before the closing date. The particulars like Educational Qualification, Age Limit, and Mode of Application etc. are shown below.
HPSC Recruitment 2019 Job Details:
|Name of the posts||Assistant Professor|
|Number of Vacancies||524|
|Pay Scale||57500/- to 182400/-|
|Starting Date to apply||15.03.2019|
|Last date to apply||15.04.2019|
HPSC Recruitment 2019 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates should possess Master Degree in relevant discipline with minimum 55% of marks or its equivalent grade.
Candidates should Possess Degree from Foreign University or it’s Equivalent.
Candidates must be qualified in NET conducted by UGC, Council of Scientific and Industrial Research or similar tests.
As on 15.03.2019,
Minimum Age – 21 years
Maximum Age – 42 years
Relaxation of Age:
Age Relaxation will be applicable as per the government rules.
|Name of the Posts||Number of Vacancies|
Mode of Application:
- Interested candidates should apply only through online mode.
- No other mode of application will not be accepted.
- For others – 500/-
- For Female/SC/ BC/ESM/EBP/ESM- 125/-
How to apply for HPSC Recruitment 2019:
- Visit official website www.hpsc.gov.in
- Read the instructions given on the page for the eligibility.
- If you are Eligible, then go to apply online.
- Give the details asked in the form.
- Upload your scanned recent passport size photograph, signature and other required documents (in .jpg or jpeg format).
- The fee should be paid through online by the Gateway of Debit card/Credit card/Net Banking only.
- After the payment fill the other details asked in the form.
- Once check the details given correctly before submitting the application form.
- Finally, submit the application form.
- Starting date to apply– 15.03.2019
- Closing Date to apply – 15.04.2019