HPPSC Recruitment 2019,HPPSC Apply online 2019.
Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission announced new notification for the posts of Assistant Environmental Engineer, Senior Scientific Officer, Assistant Law Officer, Junior Scientific Officer, Assistant Manager (Legal), and more under the Government. The candidates who are seeking for Government jobs here is the chance to utilize. The aspirants should apply before the closing date of registration. The clear information about eligibility is shown here below.
|Name of the posts|| Assistant Environmental Engineer, |
Senior Scientific Officer, Assistant
Law Officer, Junior Scientific
Officer, Assistant Manager (Legal), and more
|Number of Vacancies||79|
|Starting Date to apply||21.02.2019|
|Last date to apply||13.03.2019|
HPPSC Recruitment 2019 Eligibility Criteria
The candidates should possess Degree/ Post Graduation/ Degree from relevant Disciplines.
For more details about the educational qualification refer the Official Notification below.
Minimum Age – 18 years
Maximum Age – 45 years
HPPSC Recruitment 2019 Selection process:
- Screening Test
- Written exam
- Personality test
Mode of Application:
- Interested candidates should apply online
- No other mode of application will not be accepted.
For General Category– 400/-
For S.C. of H.P. /S.T. of H.P. /O.B.C./BPL of H.P – 100/-
For Ex-Servicemen of H.P – Nil
How to apply for HPPSC Recruitment 2019:
- Visit official website www.hppsc.hp.gov.in
- Before applying the exam the candidates should have you own valid email and contact number.
- Read the instructions given on the home page for the eligibility.
- If you are Eligible, go to apply online.
- Give the details asked in the form.
- Upload your scanned recent passport size photograph, signature and other required documents (in .jpg or jpeg format).
- Pay the fee through online debit card/Credit card or net banking or by cash in State Bank of India.
- After the payment fill the other details asked in the form.
- Finally, submit the application form.
- Take a printout of the application for future process.
Note: The candidates will have to submit the Print out/ Hard Copy of online application along with self-attested documents on the day of screening test.
- Starting date to apply – 21.02.2019
- Closing date to apply – 13.03.2019