GHC recruitment 2019,GHC Recruitment 2019 Apply Online.
High court of Gujarat has been released new notification to fill the posts of Civil Judges under Government. This is the chance to get a job in the government sector as Judge. The candidates who completed Degree in Law will apply. The specified details of High Court of Gujarat Recruitment 2019 like Qualification, Age Limit, and Application Fee etc. shown below.
|Name of the Job||Civil Judges|
|Number of Vacancies||124|
|Pay scale||Rs. 27,700 – 770 – 33,090 – 930 – 40,530 – 1080 – 44,850 + Allowances|
|Starting date to apply||01/02/2019|
|Closing date to apply||01/03/2019|
Eligibility Criteria for High court of Gujarat Recruitment 2019:
Candidates who completed Degree in law from a recognized university by law in India and must be practicing as an Advocate in Courts of Civil and/or Criminal Jurisdiction on the last date for submission of Online Application.
Candidates, who have passed the Degree in Law from the academic year 2009-2010 and onwards, must have also passed the All India Bar Examination, in order to be considered as eligible for being termed as a Practicing Advocate. (OR)
Should be working in the Courts or other Allied Departments on the last date of registering applications.
Should possess Certificate(s), certifying to be possessing Basic Knowledge of Computer Application / Operation, issued by a Government Institute or other recognized Institute, by the Government of Gujarat in General Administrative Department Resolution No. PRCH-102005-1532-K, dated 30/09/2006 and Resolution No.CRR-10-2007-120320-G.5 dated 13/08/2008.
On the last day of registration,
General/OBC – 35 years
SC/ST/EBC/PH – 38 years
Upper age limit of any category will not exceed 40 years
High court of Gujarat Recruitment 2019 Selection process:
High court of Gujarat Recruitment 2019 Vacancy details:
High court of Gujarat Recruitment 2019 Application Fee:
- For (General/OBC) – 1000/- + Bank Charges
- For SC/ST/PH/Ex-Servicemen – 500/- + Bank Charges
Mode of Application:
The Candidates who are applying for this Exam will pay the fee through Debit card/Credit card/Net Banking or Challan.
How to Apply for High court of Gujarat Recruitment 2019:
- Visit the official website of High Court of Gujarat Recruitment www.hc-ojas.guj.nic.in.
- Go to the home page and click on the advertisement link
- Read the instructions for eligibility.
- Click to apply online.
- Fill the details which will be asked in the application form.
- Upload your scanned recent passport size photo, signature and other documents required.
- The fee should be paid through online or challan.
- If you are sure with your application click on finish and submit.
- After the submission of your application take print out of the application for future use.
- Starting date to apply – 1st February 2019
- Closing date to apply – 1st March 2019
- Date of Preliminary Exam – 5th May 2019
- Date of Main Exam – 7th July 2019
- Date of Interview(Viva-voce Test) – October/November 2019