ESIC HP Recruitment 2019–Apply online for 29 posts
Employment State Insurance Corporation released notification to fill the post of Upper Division Clerk for Regional office in Baddi (Himachal Pradesh). The Eligible Aspirants should utilize the opportunity to get a good job. The Aspirants who finished Higher Secondary, Degree and having Computer & Typing Knowledge can apply for these posts. Know the clear information about this Recruitment below.
ESIC HP Recruitment 2019 Job Details:
|Name of the posts||Upper Division Clerks|
|Number of Vacancies||29|
|Job Location||Baddi (Himachal Pradesh)|
|Pay Scale||20200/- p.m.|
|Starting Date to apply||16.03.2019|
|Last date to apply||15.04.2019|
ESIC HP Recruitment 2019 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates should have a Degree from recognized university or Institution and also have computer knowledge including use of office and databases.
As on 15.04.2019
Minimum Age – 18 years
Maximum Age – 27 years
Relaxation of Age:
Age Relaxation will be applicable as per the government rules.
For SC/ST – 05 years
For OBC – 03 years
ESIC HP Recruitment 2019 Selection process:
- Preliminary Exam
- Main Exam
- Computer Skill Test
Mode of Application:
- Interested candidates should apply online.
- No other mode of application will not be accepted.
All the candidates should pay the application Fee of Rs.500/-
For Females/SC/ST/PWD/Ex-servicemen should pay the application Fee of Rs.250/-
|Name of the post||Total vacancies|
|Upper Division Clerk||29|
How to apply for RRB Recruitment 2019:
- Visit official website www.esic.nic.in
- Before applying the exam the candidates should have your own valid email and contact number.
- Read the instructions given on the home page for the eligibility.
- If you are Eligible, go to “APPLY ONLINE FOR RECRUITMENT TO THE POST OF UPPER DIVISION CLERK IN ESIC” and click on “Click here for Registration”.
- Give the details asked in the form.
- After that, the Registration Number and Password will be generated. Then login with that details and give the information asked in the form.
- Upload your scanned recent passport size photograph, signature and other required documents (in .jpg or jpeg format).
- Pay the fee.
- After the payment fill the other details asked in the form.
- Finally, submit the application form.
- Take a printout of the application for future process.
- Starting date to apply– 16.03.2019
- Closing Date to apply – 15.04.2019