BTSC Junior Engineer Recruitment 2019, BTSC Jobs 2019.
Bihar Technical service commission announced notification to select the young and also having technical knowledge candidates for the posts of Junior Engineers. The candidates who completed Diploma in Civil, Mechanical, Electrical Engineering. Candidates should grab the chance to get a job in Government sector. Interested and eligible candidates should apply soon. The full information about this recruitment is shown under the folio.
BTSC Recruitment 2019 Job Details:
|Name of the posts||Junior Engineers|
|Number of Vacancies||6379|
|Starting Date to apply||11.03.2019|
|Last date to apply||15.04.2019|
BTSC Recruitment 2019 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates should complete Diploma in Electrical/Mechanical/ Civil from a recognized university or Institution.
Minimum Age – 18 years
Maximum Age – 37 years
For Welfare Organizer maximum Age is 45 years
Relaxation of Age:
Age Relaxation will be applicable as per the government rules.
For SC/ST – 05 years
For General (Female)/OBC – 03 years
PWD – 10 years
BTSC Recruitment 2019 Selection Process:
- Computer Based Exam
|Name of the Zone||Number of Vacancies|
|Junior Engineer (Civil)||5815|
|Junior Engineer (Mechanical)||432|
|Junior Engineer (Electrical)||132|
Mode of Application:
- Interested candidates should apply only through online mode.
- No other mode of application will not be accepted.
For others – Rs.200/-
For Women/SC/ST/PWD should pay Rs.50/-.
How to apply for BTSC Recruitment 2019:
- Visit official website www.btsc.bih.nic.in
- Read the instructions given on the page for the eligibility.
- If you are Eligible, then go to apply online.
- Give the details asked in the form.
- Upload your scanned recent passport size photograph, signature and other required documents (in .jpg or jpeg format).
- The fee should be paid through online by the Gateway of Debit card/Credit card/Net Banking only.
- After the payment fill the other details asked in the form.
- Finally, submit the application form.
- Take a printout of the application for future process.
- Starting date to apply– 11.03.2019
- Closing Date to apply – 15.04.2019