Bihar Postal Circle Notification 2019, Bihar Postal jobs 2019.
Bihar Postal Circle announced notification to fill the posts of Postal Assistant, Post Man, and Multi-Tasking Staff through Direct Recruitment Process. The Candidates who completed 10th and Intermediate have a chance to apply for these posts. This is one of the chance to get into the Government sector. Aspirants should send the application forms before the last date. Grab the details about this notification down here.
Bihar Postal Circle Recruitment 2019 Job Details:
|Name of the posts|| Postal Assistant, Post Man, |
and Multi-Tasking Staff.
|Number of Vacancies||35|
|Starting Date to apply||08.03.2019|
|Last date to apply||24.04.2019|
Bihar Postal Circle Recruitment 2019 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates should complete 10th or ITI or Intermediate.
Candidates should have a basic computer training certificate.
As on 24.04.2019,
Minimum Age – 18 years
Maximum Age – 27 years
Relaxation of Age:
Age Relaxation will be applicable as per the government rules.
For SC/ST – 10 years
For OBC – 05 years
PWD – 10 years
Bihar Postal Circle Recruitment 2019 Selection Process:
- Candidates will be selected based on Education and Sports.
|Name of the Zone||Number of Vacancies|
Mode of Application:
- Interested candidates should send the Application to the given address.
- No other mode of application will not be accepted.
For others – Rs.200/-
The candidates who are called for field trails will have to pan an examination Fee of 400/-
Females/SC/ST are exempted to pay the exam fee.
How to apply for Bihar Postal Circle Recruitment 2019:
- Visit official website www.indiapost.gov.in
- Read the instructions given on the page for the eligibility.
- If you are Eligible, download the Application from the notification given below.
- Give the details asked in the form and attach the self-attested copies of required documents and send to the Address given.
- Address: Assistant Director (Rectt.), 5th Floor, O/o the Chief Postmaster General, Bihar Circle, Patna – 800001.
- Candidates should pay the Fee in the form of Indian Post Order with the favor of Chief Postmaster General, Bihar Circle payable at the post Office Patna GPO Patna and also be deposited in unclassified receipt in any Post Office of Bihar.
- Take a printout of the application for future process.
- Starting date to apply– 08.03.2019
- Closing Date to apply – 24.04.2019
Note: The Application will be in the Notification