BHEL recruitment 2019,BHEL notification 2019 safety officers.
Bharat heavy electrical limited (BHEL) released a new notification for the candidates who are waiting to get a job in BHEL. Interested candidates are ready to apply for this job will apply before the closing date of the application. The specific detail of this recruitment such as Educational Qualification, Application Fee, Mode of etc. will be shown below
|Name of the Job||Safety Officer|
|Number of Vacancies||38|
|Pay scale||62100/- pm|
|Starting date to apply||23rd January 2019|
|Closing date to apply||11th February 2019|
|Last date to submit a hardcopy of online Application||18th February 2019|
Eligibility Criteria for BHEL Recruitment 2019:
Bachelor Degree in Engineering/Technology in Electrical/Mechanical/ Civil/Production/Industrial Engineering from a recognized University or any institution with an aggregate of
For General/OBC – 60%
For SC/ST – 50%
Also having Minimum 1- year full-time Diploma in Industrial Safety from DGFASLI.
Minimum of 2 years post Qualification Experience (Preferable in a construction site)
Post Qualification experience shall be counted from the date of the candidate has a Degree in Engineering
As on 23-1-2019 will not be more than 35 years
- OBC – 3 years
- SC/ST – 5 years
Persons with a disability –
- General – 10 years
- OBC – 13 years
- SC/ST – 15 years
BHEL Recruitment 2019 Selection process:
The candidates are selected through the Interview
- For General/OBC – 200/-
- For SC/ST/PWD candidates – No fee
Mode of Application:
All the candidates who are applying for this job will pay the fee through Bank DD with the favor of BHEL, PSSR payable at Chennai or online through SBI Collect.
How to Apply:
- Visit official Website of BHEL http://www.bhel.com/
- Read the instructions given completely for eligibility.
- If you are eligible to apply, go to the Home page of BHEL.
- Click on the direct link to apply online which also given the link below.
- Give the details carefully in the application form.
- Upload the scanned documents, photographs and signature.
- Pay the fee through DD with the favor of BHEL, PSSR payable at Chennai or online through SBI Collect.
- Take a copy of the DD for future use.
- Fill the other details asked and finally submit the application.
- Take a couple of printouts of your application.
BHEL Recruitment 2019 Important Dates:
- Starting date to apply – 23rd January 2019
- Closing date to apply –11th February 2019
- Last date to submit the hardcopy of online Application – 28th February 2019.
- Date of Exam – April 2019