Bharati College Recruitment 2019-Apply for 14 MTS posts
The Bharati College University of Delhi announced new notification to fill the various posts. This recruitment is under Non-Teaching staff on a permanent basis. This is one of the opportunity to get a good job. The willing candidates should apply before the last date. The detailed information about this notification is shown below.
Bharati College Recruitment 2019 Job Details:
|Name of the posts||Librarian, OMPS (Instructor), Section Officer, |
Senior Assistant and more.
|Number of Posts||14|
|Qualification||Degree/ PG/ 10+2/ Matriculation|
|Type of Recruitment||General|
|Starting Date to apply||07.02.2019|
|Closing date to Apply||15.03.2019|
Bharati College Recruitment 2019 Eligibility Criteria
Based on the Post the Educational Qualification will be as follows
Degree in Library Science/Information Science/Documentation Science or any Equivalent Professional Degree
Graduate from a recognized University or institution in any Stream.
Graduate/Post Graduate and Diploma from a recognized University or institution
Graduate/ Post-Graduate from a recognized University in any Stream.
Technical Assistant (Computers):
Post graduate Degree in relevant subject.
Graduate in Arts/Science/Commerce or any other Stream.
Graduate from a recognized University in any Stream.
Graduate Degree in Computer Applications/Office Management/Secretarial Practice/Financial Management /
Librarian Assistant/Junior Assistant: Sr. Secondary or Equivalent Examination
Computer Lab Attendant: Matriculation with science subjects.
MTS (Library Attendant): 10th or equivalent examination
Maximum Age limit of the candidates
- Librarian/OMSP (Instructor)/Section Officer/Senior Assistant/Technical Assistant (Computers)/Semi-Professional Assistant – 30 Years.
- Librarian Assistant/ Junior Assistant/ Computer Lab Attendant/MTS (Library Attendant)– 27 Years
Relaxation of age:
The relaxation of age admissible as per the government rules.
- For OBC – 03 Years
- For SC/ST/PWD – 05 Years
Bharati College Recruitment 2019 Selection process:
- Written Test
Mode of Application:
- All the candidates should apply through online or Challan.
- No other mode application will be accepted.
- For General/ OBC – Rs.500/-
- For SC/ST – 250/-
- The Fee is exempted for Females and PWD candidates
Vacancy and Pay Scale Details:
|Name of the post||No of Vacancies||Pay Scale|
|Librarian||01||Level 10 ₹ 56100 – 177500|
|OMSP (Instructor)||01||Level 7 ₹ 44900 – 142400|
|Section Officer||01||Level 7 ₹ 44900 – 142400|
|Senior Assistant||01||Level 6 ₹ 35400 – 112400|
|Technical Assistant (Computers)||01||Level 5 ₹ 29200 – 92300|
|Semi-Professional Assistant||01||Level 5 ₹ 29200 – 92300|
|Assistant||01||Level 4 ₹ 25500 – 81100|
|Librarian Assistant||01||Level 3 ₹ 21700 – 69100|
|Junior Assistant||02||Level 2 ₹ 19900 – 63200|
|Computer Lab Attendant||01||Level 1 ₹ 18000 – 56900|
|MTS (Library Attendant)||03||Level 1 ₹ 18000 – 56900|
How to apply for Bharati College Recruitment 2019:
- The candidates should apply through online by visiting the Bharati college official website www.bharatirec.in
- Candidates also send the hard copy of the application by affixing of Passport size photo and required documents with self-attestation such as Certificates, Date of birth, Caste, Experience etc. to The Principal Bharati College, University of Delhi C-4, Janakpuri New Delhi – 110058.
- Starting date to apply – 12.02.2019
- Closing date to apply – 15.03.2019