APPSC Technical Assistant Notification 2019, APPSC Jobs
Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission has been announced new notification for the posts of Technical Assistants, Deputy Inspectors, and Welfare Organizers. Aspirants are advised to apply before the closing date to overcome the last day rush. Utilize the chance to get a job under the Government Sector. The pertaining details about this notification like Educational Qualification, Age Limit, Application fee, Mode of Application etc. is shown in the down page.
APPSC Recruitment 2019 Job Details:
|Name of the posts|| Technical Assistants, Deputy Inspectors, |
and Welfare Organizers.
|Number of Vacancies||22|
|Starting date to apply||28.03.2019|
|Last date to apply||17.04.2019|
APPSC Recruitment 2019 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates should complete Diploma/Degree/ PG in relevant Disciplines from a recognized university.
Minimum Age – 18 years
Maximum Age – 42 years
For Welfare Organizer post Maximum Age is 45 years
Relaxation of Age:
Age Relaxation will be applicable as per the government rules.
For SC/ST – 10 years
For OBC – 05 years
PWD – 10 years
APPSC Recruitment 2019 Selection Process:
- Computer Based Exam
Vacancies and Pay Scale:
|Name of the Zone||Number of Vacancies||Pay Scale|
| Technical Assistant (Geophysics) in A.P. |
Ground Water Sub-Service
| Technical Assistants (Hydrogeology) in A.P. |
Ground Water Sub-Service
|Technical Assistant in A.P. Mines and Geology Sub-Service||08||23,100- 67,990/-|
| Deputy Inspector of Survey in A.P. Survey and |
Land Records Sub Service
| Technical Assistants in A.P. Archaeology |
& Museums Sub-Service
|Welfare Organizer in A.P. Sainik Welfare Sub-Service||01||16,400- 49,870/-|
Mode of Application:
- Interested candidates should apply only through online mode.
- No other mode of application will not be accepted.
Application Fee – 250/-
Examination Fee – 80/-
For BC/SC/ST/PWD/Ex-servicemen should pay Rs.80/- as Examination Fee.
How to apply for APPSC Recruitment 2019:
- Visit official website www.psc.ap.gov.in
- Read the instructions given on the home page for the eligibility.
- If you are Eligible, then go to apply online.
- Firstly, the candidates who are applying for the first time have to fill the OTPR application.
- Then log on with the user name (OTPR ID) and password set by the candidates.
- Click on the “Online application submission” present in the bottom right corner of the website.
- Give the details asked in the form.
- Upload your scanned recent passport size photograph, signature and other required documents (in .jpg or jpeg format).
- The fee should be paid through online by the Gateway of Debit card/Credit card/Net Banking only.
- After the payment fill the other details asked in the form.
- Finally, submit the application form.
- Take a printout of the application for future process.
- Starting date to apply– 28.03.2019
- Closing Date to apply – 17.04.2019
- Last Date to pay the Fee – 16.04.2019
The online applications will be opened from 28.03.2019.