APPSC FSO Recruitment 2019, AP Forest Officer Jobs 2019.
Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission released new notification to invite for the post of Forest Section Officer under the Government. The candidates who are waiting for the Government job, this is the opportunity to get the job in the Government sector. The interested candidates should apply before the last dates to avoid the rush. Here are the brief details about this notification.
Job Details of APPSC FSO Recruitment 2019:
|Name of the Job||Forest Section Officer|
|Number of Vacancies||50|
|Recruitment Type||General Recruitment|
|Pay scale||21230/- to 63010/-|
|Starting Date to apply||26.02.2019|
|Last date to apply||20.03.2019 (up to 11:59 Midnight)|
APPSC FSO Recruitment 2019 Eligibility Criteria:
Bachelor’s degree in Botany/Forestry/Horticulture/Zoology/Physics/ Chemistry/Mathematics/Statistics/Geology/Agriculture as a subject or Bachelor’s degree In Engineering with Chemical Engineering/ Mechanical Engineering/Civil Engineering of any recognized University.
Carried forward vacancies – 02
Fresh vacancies – 48
As on 1.07.2019
- Minimum Age – 18years
- Maximum Age – 30years
Relaxation of age:
- For SC/ST/BCs – 05 years
- PWD(OH and HH category) – 10Years
APPSC FSO Recruitment 2019 Selection process:
- Screening Test (Offline)
- Main Examination (Online)
- Application Fee -250/-
- Processing Fee – 80/-
- For SC/ST/BC – these are exempted from the payment of examination fee Rs.80/-
How to apply for APPSC FSO Recruitment 2019 :
- Visit the APPSC official website www.psc.ap.gov.in
- Read the instructions given on the page for the eligibility.
- If you are Eligible, then go to apply online.
- Firstly, the candidates who are applying for the first time have to fill the OTPR application.
- Then log on with the user name (OTPR ID) and password set by the candidates.
- Click on the “Online application submission” present in the bottom right corner of the website.
- Give the details asked in the form.
- Upload your scanned recent passport size photograph, signature and other required documents (in .jpg or jpeg format).
- The fee should be paid through online by the Gateway of Debit card/Credit card/Net Banking only.
- After the payment fill the other details asked in the form.
- Finally, submit the application form.
- Take a printout of the application for future process.
- Starting date to apply – 26.02.2019
- Closing date to apply – 20.03.2019
- Last Date to pay the fee – 19.03.2019
For more Updates Follow the APPSC Official Website.