APPSC Food Safety Officer Recruitment 2019 – Apply Online
Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission released new notification for the post of Food Safety Officer under the central Government. The interested candidates will apply from 7.03.2019. The Clear details about the notification are given below. The candidates who are waiting to get a government job, grab the chance here.
Job Details of APPSC Food Safety Officer Recruitment 2019 :
|Name of the Job||Food Safety Officer|
|Number of Vacancies||22|
|Recruitment Type||General Recruitment|
|Pay scale||28,940/- to 78,910/-|
|Starting Date to apply||07.03.2019|
|Last date to apply||28.03.2019 (up to 11:59 Midnight)|
APPSC Food Safety Officer Recruitment 2019 Eligibility Criteria:
Degree in Food Technology/Dairy Technology/Biotechnology/Oil Technology /Agricultural Science/Veterinary Sciences/Bio–Chemistry/ Microbiology/Master’s Degree in Chemistry/Degree in Medicine from a recognized University or any other Equivalent qualification notified by the Central Government.
As on 1.07.2019
- Minimum Age – 18years
- Maximum Age – 42years
Relaxation of age:
- For SC/ST/BCs – 05 years
- PWD(OH and HH category) – 10Years
APPSC Food Safety Officer Recruitment 2019 Selection process:
Candidates are selected on the basis of computer-based examination.
- Application Fee -250/-
- Processing Fee – 80/-
- For SC/ST/BC – these are exempted from the payment of examination fee Rs.80/-
How to apply for APPSC Food Safety Officer Recruitment 2019:
- Visit the APPSC official website www.psc.ap.gov.in
- Read the instructions given on the page for the eligibility.
- If you are Eligible, then go to apply online.
- Firstly, the candidates who are applying for the first time have to fill the OTPR application.
- Then log on with the user name (OTPR ID) and password set by the candidates.
- Click on the “Online application submission” present in the bottom right corner of the website.
- Give the details asked in the form.
- Upload your scanned recent passport size photograph, signature and other required documents (in .jpg or jpeg format).
- The fee should be paid through online by the Gateway of Debit card/Credit card/Net Banking only.
- After the payment fill the other details asked in the form.
- Finally, submit the application form.
- Take a printout of the application for future process.
- Starting date to apply – 07.03.2019
- Closing date to apply – 28.03.2019
- Last Date to pay the fee – 27.03.2019
For more Updates Follow the APPSC Official Website.