APPSC Civil Assistant Surgeon Recruitment 2019, APPSC jobs.
Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission released notification for the posts of Civil Assistant Surgeon, Zilla Sainik Welfare Officer, and other posts. The candidates who are going to apply should apply before the closing date. Make use of the opportunity to get a job under the Government Sector. The full details about this notification are under the page.
APPSC Recruitment 2019 Job Details:
|Name of the posts||Civil Assistant Surgeon, Zilla Sainik Welfare |
Officer, and other posts
|Number of Vacancies||31|
|Starting date to apply||26.03.2019|
|Last date to apply||16.04.2019|
APPSC Recruitment 2019 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates should complete Degree/ PG in relevant Disciplines from a recognized university.
Minimum Age – 18 years
Maximum Age – 42 years
Relaxation of Age:
Age Relaxation will be applicable as per the government rules.
For SC/ST – 05 years
For OBC – 03 years
PWD (Unreserved) – 10 years
PWD (OBC) – 13 years
PWD (SC/ST) – 15 Years
APPSC Recruitment 2019 Selection Process:
- Computer Based Exam
Vacancies and Pay Scale:
|Name of the Zone|| Number of |
| Assistant B.C. Welfare Officer in |
A.P. B.C. Welfare Service
| Assistant Social Welfare Officer in |
A.P. Social Welfare Service
| Assistant Tribal Welfare Officer in |
A.P. Tribal Welfare Service
| Civil Assistant Surgeons in A.P |
Insurance Medical Service
| Zilla Sainik Welfare Officers in |
Sainik Welfare Service
| Assistant Director in Andhra |
Pradesh Town & Country Planning
| Assistant Chemist in A.P. Ground |
| Town Planning Assistant in A.P. |
Town & Country Planning Service
| Royalty Inspector in A.P. Mining |
| Technical Assistant (Automobile |
Engineering) in A.P Police Transport Organization
Mode of Application:
- Interested candidates should apply only through online mode.
- No other mode of application will not be accepted.
Application Fee – 250/-
Examination Fee – 120/-
For BC/SC/ST/PWD/Ex-servicemen should pay Rs.120/- as Examination Fee.
How to apply for APPSC Recruitment 2019:
- Visit official website www.psc.ap.gov.in
- Read the instructions given on the home page for the eligibility.
- If you are Eligible, then go to apply online.
- Firstly, the candidates who are applying for the first time have to fill the OTPR application.
- Then log on with the user name (OTPR ID) and password set by the candidates.
- Click on the “Online application submission” present in the bottom right corner of the website.
- Give the details asked in the form.
- Upload your scanned recent passport size photograph, signature and other required documents (in .jpg or jpeg format).
- The fee should be paid through online by the Gateway of Debit card/Credit card/Net Banking only.
- After the payment fill the other details asked in the form.
- Finally, submit the application form.
- Take a printout of the application for future process.
- Starting date to apply– 26.03.2019
- Closing Date to apply – 16.04.2019
- Last Date to pay the Fee – 15.04.2019
The online applications will be opened from 26.03.2019.