AP TRANSCO Recruitment 2019, AP TRANSCO Notification 2019.
Andhra Pradesh Transmission Corporation has been published notification to fill the vacancies of Assistant Engineers (Electrical). The aspirants who completed Graduation Degree in Electrical Engineer will apply. This is one of the golden opportunity to get a job as an Engineer. All the candidates should utilize the chance and apply before the due date. Grab the required details about this recruitment like Educational Qualification, Age limit, Mode of application etc. below the page.
AP TRANSCO Recruitment 2019 Job Details:
|Name of the posts||Assistant Engineers (Electrical)|
|Number of Vacancies||171|
|Starting Date to apply||26.03.2019|
|Last date to apply||25.04.2019|
AP TRANSCO Recruitment 2019 Eligibility Criteria
A Graduation Degree in Engineering (Electrical) from a recognized university or Institution.
To know the upper Age limit, kindly refer the official Notification.
Relaxation of Age:
Age Relaxation will be applicable as per the government rules.
For SC/ST – 05 years
For OBC – 03 years
PWD (Unreserved) – 10 years
PWD (OBC) – 13 years
PWD (SC/ST) – 15 Years
AP TRANSCO Recruitment 2019 Selection Process:
- Written Exam
|Name of the Zone||Number of Vacancies|
Mode of Application:
- Interested candidates should apply only through online mode.
- No other mode of application will not be accepted.
All the candidates should pay the application fee of Rs.300/-
For Females/SC/ST/PWD/Ex-servicemen should pay the application fee of Rs.150/-.
How to apply for AP TRANSCO Recruitment 2019:
- Visit official website www.aptransco.co.in
- Read the instructions given on the home page for the eligibility.
- Open the application form.
- Give the details asked in the form.
- Upload your scanned recent passport size photograph, signature and other required documents (in .jpg or jpeg format).
- Pay the fee.
- After the payment fill the other details asked in the form.
- Finally, submit the application form.
- Take a printout of the application for future process.
- Starting date to apply– 26.03.2019
- Closing Date to apply – 25.04.2019
- Last Date to pay the Fee – 24.04.2019
The online applications will be opened from 26.03.2019.