AP Postal recruitment 2019, AP postal notification 2019.
Andhra Pradesh Postal Circle (AP Postal Circle) has been published new notification for the post of Multi-Tasking Staff under the Government. The candidates who completed 10th and above can apply for this post. Nowadays most of the people are unemployed so this is the opportunity to get the job in Government sector. The Clear Details regarding this recruitment will show in this page below.
AP Postal Circle MTS recruitment 2019 Job Details:
|Name of the posts||Multi-Tasking Staff(MTS)|
|Number of posts||46|
|Job Location||Andhra Pradesh|
|Official notification released||1st February 2019|
|Starting Date to apply||1st February 2019|
|Closing Date to apply||28th February 2019|
|Last Date to Pay the Fee||5th March 2019|
AP Postal Circle MTS recruitment 2019 Eligibility criteria:
The candidates who completed SSS or ITI will able to apply for this job.
There are two stages in the online exam.
- Online test
- Personal Interview
As on the closing date of application i.e., 28.02.2019
- Minimum Age – 18years
- Maximum Age – 25years
The upper age limit will be based on the government rules which is shown below.
OBC – 03 Years
SC/ST – 05 years
PWD + Unreserved – 10 years
PWD + OBC – 13 years
PWD + SC/ST – 15 years
Mode of Application:
Candidates who are interested and eligible will apply the fee through online
|Category||Application Fee||Examination Fee|
|All female candidates||100/-||Nil|
|For UR/OBC (Male)||100/-||400/-|
|For SC/ST/PWD (Male)||100/-||Nil|
Note: Fee will not be refunded.
How to Apply:
- Go to the official Website of www.appost.in or www.indiapost.gov.in
- Note that the candidates will register only once.It is a three- step process.
- Before applying for the job Candidates should read the instructions carefully and completely for eligibility.
- Candidates must have valid Email and mobile number for the registration process.
- Click on the new registration.
- Give the details asked like Name, date of birth, Community, Gender, Educational Qualification carefully.
- Submit your application.
- Now you got Registration ID and Password which is also sent to your mail and mobile number.
- Now log on with the given details.
- Fill the details asked.
- Upload the documents, scanned recent Passport Size Photo and Signature required.
- Pay the fee as per your category through online or challan.
- After payment Fill the further details and click on submit and take a couple of print out for further usage.
- Starting date of registration: 01.02.2019
- closing date of registration: 28.02.2019
- Last date to pay the Fee: 05.03.2019
Official Website: www.appost.in
Apply online: www.indiapost.gov.in