AP EAMCET 2019 Notification, AP EAMCET 2019 syllabus.
About AP EAMCET 2019 Notification :
Engineering Agriculture and Medical Common Entrance Test called EAMCET. It is yearly conducted State level exam for the aspirants who completed Intermediate and its Equivalent for Engineering (E category) and Agricultural & Medical (AM category) seats. This is the entrance test to get the students into some Engineering and some Medical colleges.
Present days some colleges offering Graduation courses like BDS, B.Pharm, Pharm.D, BSC, BE, B.Tech based on this Exam. The student appearing to write this exam will be increases compare to previous year. The State Department of Education decides that how to conduct the test every year.
EAMCET Exam Description:
Engineering Agricultural and Medical Common Entrance Test is a state level exam conducted for the students who completed intermediate and its Equivalent in Andhra Pradesh once in a year. Candidates are prepared well to get a seat in reputed Engineering and Medical Universities and Colleges. Based on the Rank obtained in this Exam the students got allotted in Colleges. The clear details about EAMCET exam such as Application, Fee, Exam dates, Counselling dates etc. Shown here below.
AP EAMCET 2019:
Every year this exam is conducted by Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Kakinada behalf of Andhra Pradesh State Council for Higher Education (APSCHE).
AP EAMCET 2019 Details:
JNTU Kakinada has released the Application form in the 2nd week of February 2019 through online mode.
Dates of AP EAMCET 2019 Exam:
|Application form||2nd week of February 2019|
|Last date to apply without late fee||3rd week of march 2019|
|Date of Exam||20th to 22nd April 2019(Engineering) 24th April 2019(Agriculture)|
AP EAMCET 2019 Eligibility Criteria:
- Applicant must be an Indian or belongs to Indian Origin(POI)/ Overseas Citizen of India (OCI) card holder
- Applicant should belong to the state of Telangana /Andhra Pradesh.
|Engineering, B. Pharmacy (MPC), Pharma.D, B.Tech (Dairy Technology), B.Tech (Agriculture Engineering), B.Tech (Food Science and Technology), B.Sc (Agriculture Engineering)||Intermediate (SSC+ Intermediate) or its Equivalent with Mathematics, Physics |
|B.Pharmacy & Pharma.D||Intermediate (SSC+ Intermediate) or its Equivalent with Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry as streams or relevant Vocational Courses (OR) |
Passed Diploma in Pharmacy
Mode of Examination:
The exam will be conducted through online
- It contains two sessions
- Timings: 10 AM to 1 PM and 2:30 PM to 5:30 PM
- The exam contains 160 Questions carries 1 mark
- Duration of exam will be of 3 Hours
- There will be no negative marks
- Paper will appear in two languages
AP EAMCET 2019 Exam Pattern:
|Name of the Subject||Number of Questions|
Cutoff marks of AP EAMCET:
Cutoff marks will be issued through online in the 1st week of May. Candidates with minimum cutoff marks in AP EAMCET 2019 will be taken into consideration for Counselling round and to allotment of seats. Cutoff marks will be based up the seat availability, difficulty factors of the exam, last year’s cutoff marks. Candidates who are thinking about cutoff mark are requested to go through the previous year’s marks.
Weightage of marks:
- 25% weight of marks will be taken from Intermediate.
- 75% weight of marks will be taken from EAMCET marks.
Engineering and Pharmacy Candidates:
As on 31 December 2019
- Minimum age – 16 years
- Maximum age – No Limit
- Minimum age – 17 years
- Maximum age – 22 years (25 years for SC/ST)
- B.Tech (Dairy Technology)
- B.Tech (Agricultural Engineering)
- B.Sc (Agriculture)/B.Sc (Horticulture)/B.V.Sc and A.H/B.F.Sc.
- B.Pharmacy and Pharma.D.
|Application fee of 450/- +Charges||3rd week of March 2019|
|With late fee of 500/- +Charges||4th week of March 2019|
|With late fee of 1000/- +Charges||4th week of March 2019|
|With late fee of 5000/-+Charges||2nd week of April 2019|
|With late fee of 10000/- +Charges||3rd week of April 2019|
How to fill Application form:
- After issuing the application form through official website https://sche.ap.gov.in.
- Click on the link for submission of application online.
NOTE: The Direct Link for Submission Of application will be updated soon
- Read the terms and condition carefully for eligibility criteria.
- After that open the application and fill up the details required in the application without any errors.
- Upload the documents asked and pay the application fee online or go to any AP online center and pay the fee.
- During payment do not click on the refresh button
- After successful of payment, candidates are requested to note down the payment Id for future use. Go to fill up the other details carefully and agree with terms and condition by tick the box
- Click on the submit button.
- After submission of application form will be displayed. Take out the print out of it.
- If any modification will be detected do not hesitate about it. The AP EAMCET correction facility will be given by JNTU Kakinada from last week of March.
- Candidates are requested to submit your application without a late fee.
AP EAMCET Counselling:
- JNTU Kakinada conducts Counselling for MPC and BIPC streams separately.
- Aspirants will be called according to their ranks got in the AP EAMCET 2019 exam.
- OC/BC candidates need to pay 1200/-
- SC/ST candidates need to pay 600/-
Mode Of Counselling:
- Counselling should be held through online
- Seat allotment will be based on the merit and preferred colleges by the aspirant
Stages in AP EAMCET Counselling:
There are 5 stages in EAMCET Counselling. There are as shown below.
- Document Verification.
- Choice of filling their seats and Locking.
- Provisional seat allotment.
- Final seat allotment.
IMPORTANT DATES for AP EAMCET 2019 :
|Notification released||2nd week of February 2019|
|Final submission of application||3rd week of March 2019|
|Application correction starts||Last week of March 2019|
|Hall ticket Downloading||3rd week of April 2019|
|Date of Exam||20th to 22nd April 2019 (Engineering) 24th April 2019 (Agriculture)|
|Declaration of preliminary key||Last week of April 2019|
|Last date of receiving objections on prelims key||1st week of May 2019|
|Declaration of ranks with intermediate results weightage||1st week of May 2019|
|Rank cards release||2nd week of May 2019|
|Counselling starts from||2nd week of June 2019|
NOTE: For more Updates about AP EAMCET Visit our website. We will Upload the direct link of notification and online application soon.