AP DSC School Assistant Recruitment 2019-Apply Online
Andhra Pradesh District Selection Committee has been announced New Notification for several School assistants (Special Education) in various districts under the government. The Interested candidate should apply before the last date. The details about this notification are shown here below the page such as Educational Qualification, Application fee, Age limit, District wise vacancies etc.
|Name of the Job||School assistants (Special Education)|
|Number of Vacancies||602|
|Starting Date to apply||25.02.2019|
|Last date to apply||11.03.2019|
AP DSC School Assistant Recruitment 2019 Eligibility Criteria
The candidates who completed a Bachelor’s Degree and Bachelor’s Degree in Special Education (Spl.B.Ed)
Bachelor’s Degree and B.Ed. (General) with one year Diploma in Special Education.
Bachelor’s Degree and General B.Ed. degree with two-year Diploma in Special Education.
Bachelor’s Degree and General B.Ed. degree with Post Graduate Professional Diploma in Special Education.
As on 01.07.2018
- Maximum Age – 18 years
- Minimum Age – 44 years
Relaxation of age:
As per the Government rules.
District Wise Vacancy Details
- Teacher Eligibility Test (TET) cum Teacher Recruitment Test (TRT)
The candidates need to pay the application fee of Rs.500/-
Mode of Application:
- Interested candidates should apply online.
- No other mode of application will not be accepted.
How to apply for AP DSC School Assistant Recruitment 2019
- Visit the official website www.cse.ap.gov.in
- Read the instructions given on the page for the eligibility.
- If you are Eligible, go to apply online.
- Give the details asked in the form.
- Upload your scanned recent passport size photograph, signature and other required documents (in .jpg or jpeg format).
- Pay the fee.
- After the payment fill the other details asked in the form.
- Finally, submit the application form.
- Take a printout of the application for future process.
- Starting date to apply – 25.02.2019
- Closing date to apply – 12.03.2019
- Last date to Pay the Fee – 11.03.2019
- Download of Hall tickets – 07.05.2019
- Date of Exam – 15.05.2019
- Releasing of Initial Key – 16.05.2019
- Releasing of Final Key – 23.05.2019