West Bengal Police Recruitment 2019 for males,8419 constables
West Bengal Police released a new advertisement for the posts of constables under the Government Sector. The male candidates who are waiting to get a job in the Police Department here is the golden chance to get it easily. The interested and eligible candidates will apply for this job before the Closing Date. The Pertaining details about this recruitment will be shown below like Qualification, Age Limit, Mode of application etc.
West Bengal Police Recruitment 2019 Job Details:
|Name of the posts||Constable (Male)|
|Number of posts||8416|
|Official notification releases||5th February 2019|
|Starting Date to apply||5th February 2019|
|Closing Date to apply||5th March 2019|
|Pay scale||5400/- to 25200/-|
West Bengal Police Recruitment 2019 Eligibility criteria:
The candidate should complete the Madhyamik Examination from the West Bengal Board of Secondary Education or its equivalent.
West Bengal Police Recruitment 2019 Selection Process:
- Preliminary exam
- Physical measurement test
- Physical Efficiency Test
- Main Exam
- Medical examination
Minimum Physical standards:
|Sl.No.||Category||Height (Barefoot)(in cm)||Weight (in kg)||Chest(in cm)|
|1||Candidates of all categories (except Gorkhas, Garhwal, Rajbanshis and Scheduled Tribes)||167||57||Without expansion – 78 cm With expansion – 5 cm. – 83 cm.|
|2||Gorkhas, Garhwal, Rajbanshis and Scheduled Tribes||160||53||Without expansion – 76 cm. With expansion – 5 cm – 81 cm.|
Physical efficiency test:
1600 meters run in 6 (Six) minutes 30 (Thirty) seconds
As on 01.01.2019
- Minimum Age – 18 years
- Maximum Age – 27 years
As per the Government Rules, the upper age limit for each category will be shown below
- OBC candidates (West Bengal) – 03 years
- SC/ST candidates (West Bengal) – 05 years
Mode of Application:
The candidates will apply the application through online mode or offline application form with printed challan of united bank of India/ Indian post.
West Bengal Police Recruitment 2019 Application Fee:
The application fee will be based on the category shown in below table:
|Sl.No.||Category||Application Fee||Processing Fee||Total Amount Payable|
|1||All categories except SC/ST (of West Bengal only)||Rs. 150||Rs. 20||170|
|2||Scheduled Caste (West Bengal only)||Nil||Rs. 20||Rs. 20|
|3||Scheduled Tribe (West Bengal only)||Nil||Rs. 20||Rs. 20|
How to Apply for West Bengal Police Recruitment 2019:
- Go to official the Website of West Bengal Police board www.wbpolice.gov.in
- Before applying for the job candidates must read the instructions given.
- Click on the online application and give the details asked in the form.
- The candidates who are applying through offline the applicant has to fill up the following fields to download the off-line Application Form
- Post applied for – Select
- State of Permanent Address – Select
- Permanent Address District – Select
- Name in full – Text entry
- Fathers Name – Text entry
- Mothers Name – Text entry
- Category – Select
- NVF/Home Guards serving in WBP only/CV in WBP – Select
- Service period (for sl. no. viii) – Numeric entry (YY-MM-DD)
- Date of Birth – Select (Calendar Control)
- Age as on 01/01/2019 – Auto-calculated field*
- Mobile No. – Numeric entry
- Qualification Class X Pass – Checkbox
- Should be Able to Speak, Read & Write – Auto entry based on district selection
- E-mail ID. – Text entry
- After filling the details click on save and download the application.
- The candidates who are applying by challan will the application fee through
- Payment through Department of Post (DOP)
- Payment through the United Bank of India (UBI)
- The candidates who are applying through online will pay the fee through Credit card or Debit card or Net Banking.
- Now, upload the scanned recent passport size photo, signature, and required documents.
- Finally, submit the application and take out the printout for future use.
Starting date to apply – 05.02.2019
Closing date to apply – 05.03.2019