About TS EAMCET notification 2019 :
Engineering Agriculture and Medical Common Entrance Test is a state level exam organized by Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University Hyderabad every year. It is an annual exam for the students who completed Intermediate and its equivalent. Candidates are a desire to know about the announcement of TS EAMCET.the students who completed +2 are prepared for this exam for the past year to get a seat in university or reputed college. Based on this exam the Engineering, Agriculture and Medicals seats will be allotted. Nowadays other colleges also presenting Bachelor degree courses like BDS, B.Pharm, Pharm.D, BSC, BE, B.Tech depending on this exam. State Department of Education makes a decision that how to conduct the exam yearly.
TS EAMCET Description:
Telangana State Engineering Agriculture and Medical Common Entrance Test Notification have been released by the JNTU Hyderabad on the behalf of Telangana State Council for Higher Education (TSCHE).Aspirants are allotted in Engineering and Medical colleges originated by their Ranks.
TS EAMCET 2019:
TS EAMCET exam will be managed by JNTU Hyderabad with the Favor of TSCHE without missing a year. Every year thousands of aspirants are appearing for this exam. By differentiating the count of aspirants attended for this test every Year it will be increased simultaneously. This exam will be sorted out through online mode. The candidates who are waiting to apply for this, here is the comprehensive notification about TS EAMCET like Application, Fee, Exam dates, Counselling dates etc.
TS EAMCET 2019 Details:
Online Application form:
The Telangana JNTU Hyderabad announced the releasing date of Application Form ie,.Last week February 2019.
Official Dates of TS EAMCET:
|Announcement Date||Last week Of February 2019|
|Starting date to apply||1stweek of March 2019|
|Last date to apply without late fee||1st week of April 2019|
Eligibility Criteria for TS EAMCET 2019 :
- The aspirant must be an Indian or belongs to Indian Origin(POI)/Overseas Citizen of India (OCI) card holder
- Aspirants should belong to the state of Telangana /Andhra Pradesh.
TS EAMCETEducational Qualification:
|Engineering, B. Pharmacy (MPC), Pharma.D, B.Tech (Dairy Technology), B.Tech (Agriculture Engineering), B.Tech (Food Science and Technology), B.Sc (Agriculture Engineering)||Intermediate (SSC+ Intermediate) or its Equivalent with Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry or relevant Vocational Courses (OR) Passed Diploma Engineering or Its Equivalent|
|B.Pharmacy & Pharma.D||Intermediate (SSC+ Intermediate) or its Equivalent with Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry as streams or relevant Vocational Courses (OR) Passed Diploma in Pharmacy with 45% marks in Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry (40% marks for reserved category)|
Mode of Examination:
This exam will be commenced through the computer-based test
- The time period of the exam will be Three hours
- The paper contains 160 marks. Each question Carries of 1 mark, Question will be asked in multiple Choice manners.
- Timings:10AM to 1PM and 3:00PM to 6:00PM
- There is an Absence of Negative Marking for Wrong Answers
- Paper will be conducted in a couple of languages.
2. Telugu or Urdu.
TS EAMCET Exam Pattren:
Weightage of asking Questions will be different for every stream. The model of Question given for Each Stream will be as shown below table.
Cutoff Marks for TS EAMCET:
Cutoff will be given based on the participating of colleges providing admissions and also by candidates requirements. This will also be based on the toughness of the exam, previous years cutoff marks. To estimate the cutoff marks by the students are pleased to follow previous year cutoff score mark. Cutoff marks will be announced after counseling.
Weightage of Marks:
- 25% weightage will be given to Intermediate marks or its Equivalent.
- 75% weightage will be given to TS EAMCET marks.
Age limit also be Different for particular stream
Engineering and Pharmacy:
As on 31st December 2019
- Minimum age – 16 years
- Maximum age – No Limit
- Minimum age – 17 years
- Maximum age – 22 years (25 years for SC/ST)
- B.Tech (Dairy Technology)
- B.Tech (Agricultural Engineering)
- B.Sc (Agriculture)/B.Sc (Horticulture)/B.V.Sc and A.H/B.F.Sc.
- B.Pharmacy and Pharma.D.
TS EAMCET Application Fee:
- For General/OBC – 500/-
- For SC/ST -250/-
|Application fee of 500/-||3rd week of April 2019|
|With late fee of 500/-||4th week of April 2019|
|With late fee of 1000/-||Last week of April 2019|
|With late fee of 5000/-||1st week of May 2019|
|With late fee of 10000/-||2nd week of May 2019|
How to fill TS EAMCET Application :
- Visit the official website which will be given https://sche.ts.gov.in.
- Before applying for the exam applicant must read the instructions for the eligibility
- If you are eligible for the exam, click on the new application online link given in the Home page.
- Firstly the terms and conditions will appear when you click on it.
- Then read and agree with that by keeping tick mark on the box given aside of Terms and Conditions and click continue button.
- Pay the application fee as per your category through online and wait for the popup of payment successful and note down the payment Id as a proof.
- After payment fill the details given in the application form like name, Email- Id, Father name, Mother name, Educational Qualification etc,
- Candidates are requested to select the test zone carefully and most likely to put your nearest zone for your convenience.
- Upload scanned photograph, signature, and documents.
- After enrolling of your details once recheck your entire form and submit the application.
- Wait until your application will be registered successfully and take a printout for further process.
- If there is any modification is required TS EAMCET JNTU
Hyderabad will provide from 3rd to 4th week of April 2019.
Important Dates of TS EAMCET 2019:
|Notification released||Last week of February 2019|
|Final submission of application||3rd week of April 2019|
|Application correction starts||3rd to 4th week of April 2019|
|Hall ticket Downloading||1st to 2nd week of May 2019|
|Date of Exam||3rd, 4th and 6th May (Engineering) and 8th & 9th May (Agriculture)|
|Declaration of preliminary key||3rd week of May 2019|
|Last date of receiving objections on prelims key||3rd week of May 2019|
|Declaration of results and final key||4th week of May 2019|
|Rank cards release||Last week of May 2019|
|Counselling starts from||2nd week of June 2019|
NOTE: For more Updates about AP EAMCET Visit our website. We should upload the direct links for detailed notification and online application soon.