Supreme Court Recruitment 2019 New Delhi.
Supreme Court of India announced a notification for the posts of Law Clerk-cum-Research Assistant under Central Government. The candidate who completed Degree in Law can apply for this job. The eligible candidates should apply on or before the closing date. The clear details about this recruitment such as Qualification, Age Limit, Mode of Application will be shown here below.
|Organization Name||Supreme court of India|
|Name of the post||Law Clerk-cum-Research|
|Number of vacancies||Not mentioned|
|Age Limit||18 to 27|
|Starting date to apply||01.02.2019|
|Closing date to apply||28.02.2019|
|Job location||New Delhi|
Supreme Court Recruitment 2019 Eligibility Criteria:
Should Completed Bachelor Degree in Law (Including Integrated Degree Course in Law) or Equivalent from any recognized university or Institution.
All the interested candidates have to pay the fee of Rs.200/-
Mode of application:
The candidates will apply through online and the fee should be pay through the gateway provided by the UCO Bank.
- Minimum Age – 18 years
- Maximum Age – 27 years
Supreme Court Recruitment 2019 Selection process:
There are two phases to recruit the candidates
- Written exam
Supreme Court Recruitment 2019 Application details:
The candidates who are interested to apply for this job should go through online mode of application.
How to Apply:
- Visit the official website of Supreme Court Recruitment 2019 www.supremecourtofindia.nic.in or www.sci.gov.in
- Click on the link to apply online application which is also given the link below.
- Before filling the application go through the instructions carefully for eligibility.
- Give the details asked in the application forms correctly.
- Upload your passport size photo, signature and documents required.
- The fee should be paid through online.
- Give the other details asked and click on submit.
- Take a printout of the application which will appear on the screen for the future.
Starting Date to Apply – 01.02.2019
Closing Date to Apply – 28.02.2019