Reserve bank of India is going to release several
RBI Job Details:
|Name of the posts||General-DR, DEPR, and DSIM in Common Seniority group(CSG) streams.|
|Number of posts||145|
|Official notification releases||1st Week of May 2019|
|Examination Date||2nd week of June 2019|
|Starting Date to apply||Update soon|
|Closing Date to apply||Update soon|
RBI Eligibility criteria:
Educational qualification will be based on posts given as shown below
|S.No||Name of the post||Educational Qualification|
|1||Officers in grade B (DR)-General||60% marks in all semesters/year and For SC/ST 50% marks or Equivalent grade in bachelor degree an also in 12th or diploma or its equivalent and SSC examination from recognized university and boards.|
|2||Officers in Grade B (DR)-DEPR||Masters degree in Economics/Econometrics/Quantitative Economics/Mathematical Economics course/Integrated Economic course/Finance with an aggregate of 55% or its equivalent grade.5% relaxation in percentage for SC/ST candidates.|
|3||Officers in Grade B (DR)-DSIM||Required Master degree in statistics’/mathematical Economics/Mathematical statistics and informatics/Econometrics From IIT Kharagpur or Bombay with 55% aggregate or its equivalent grade.|
Master Degree in mathematics with 55% aggregate in every academic year and 1 year PG Diploma in Statistics’ or Related subjects
M.stat from Indian Statistical Institute with 55% aggregate in every year
PG Diploma In Business Analytics by jointly Offered ISI Kolkata, IIT Kharagpur and IIM Calcutta with 55% aggregate every year or Equal Grade point For SC/ST there is a percentage relaxation of 5
RBI grade B recruitment 2019 Selection Process:
There are three stage in online exam.
Candidate will be selected based on those three stages
RBI grade B Number of Attempts:
For General category candidates – 6 Times
For SC/ST/OBC/PWD – No restriction
RBI grade B 2019 eligibility Age Limit:
- Minimum Age – 21 years
- Maximum Age – 30 years
- For M.phil and Ph.D. Candidates maximum age limit is 32 and 34 years.
RBI Mode of Application:
Candidates who are interested to apply for these post will apply through Online.
RBI Grade B Application Fee:
How to Apply:
- Go to official Website of RBI www.rbi.org.in
- Click on online application and read the instruction give on that for eligibility completely
- After that agree with terms and condition and click next and click on new Registration.
- Fill the given details and submit it and wait for the registration ID and Password which will be sent to your given mail ID.
- After getting the Id and Password sign in with it and fill up the details carefully in the application.
- Upload the documents, scanned recent Passport Size Photo and Signature required.
- After that pay the application fee according to you category through online and wait for e-receipt and take print out of it.
- After payment Fill the further details and click on save and submit and wait for the popup of registration successful and take a couple of print out for further process.
Important Dates will be Upload soon
Important Website: www.rbi.org.in
The direct link to apply online and detailed notification link will be upload soon