POWER GRID Recruitment 2019,PGCIL Recruitment 2019.
The candidates who are looking for a job in Power Grid Corporation of India here is the good news for all the candidates. Power Grid Corporation has been released for the posts of Assistant engineer trainee. The candidates who are interested will apply soon. The specific details of this post will be show below
Power Grid Corporation recruitment 2019 Job Details:
|Name of the post||Assistant engineer trainee|
Number of posts
|Job location||All over in India|
|Pay scale||40000/- to 140000/- (during training) 50000/- to 160000/- (on a job)|
|Starting date to apply||31.01.2019|
|Closing date to apply||28.02.2019|
Power Grid Corporation recruitment 2019 Eligibility criteria:
The Applicants who completed Full-time B.E/B.Tech/B.Sc from the recognised university or any institution-affiliated by the Government.
Electrical/ Electrical (Power)/ Electrical and Electronics/ Power Systems Engineering/ Power Engineering (Electrical)
Electronics / Electronics & Communication/ Electronics & Telecommunication / Electronics & Electrical Communication / Telecommunication Engineering
Note: The candidates must got minimum 65 % or equivalent CGPA Aggregate in Academics.
Power Grid Corporation recruitment 2019 Age limit:
As on 31.12.2017, the age will be of 28 years ( Applicants who born on or after 01.01.1990)
- OBC – 3 years
- SC/ST – 5 years
Persons with a disability –
- General – 10 years
- OBC – 13 years
- SC/ST – 15 years
Mode of application:
The applicants who are going to apply for this job should apply by way of online
For General/OBC – 500/-
For SC/ST/PH/Ex-serviceman – no fee
|Assistant engineer trainee (Electrical)|| |
|Assistant engineer trainee (Electronics)|| |
|Assistant engineer trainee (Civil)|| |
Power Grid Corporation recruitment 2019 Selection process:
- Through GATE 2018
- Group discussion
- Personal interview
Based on GATE 2018 score the candidates will be selected for the second round as per below papers.
Weightage of marks:
|GATE-2018 Score(Out of 100)||85%|
How to apply:
- Visit the Official website of Power Grid Corporation Limited India http://www.powergridindia.com
- Read the instructions for the eligibility
- Click on to register online and Register with your GATE-2019 Registration number and other information asked which is given in GATE Exam.
- You just need to have a valid Email ID and Mobile number so that you will get OTP to both.
- After Registration, Log in with your Registration ID and Password.
- Pay the fee in the way of online.
The Fee will not be refunded
- Fill the other details asked and upload the scanned Documents, Passport size Photo, and Signature.
- Click on submit and take the print out of your application for future use.
|Starting Date to Apply||31.01.2019|
|Closing Date to Apply||28.02.2019(23:59Hrs)|