NIT Trichy Recruitment 2019 Asst Professor,2019 NIT Jobs.
National Institute of Technology, Tiruchirappalli released notification to fill the posts of Assistant professor. This is the good chance to get the job as a professor. The candidate who completed Master Degree/Ph.D/ B.Tech from recognized University. The prescribed details of this job such as Educational Qualification, age limit, Mode of Application etc. will be shown here below folio.
NIT Trichy Recruitment 2019 Job Details:
|Organization Name||National Institute of Technology|
|Name of the post||Assistant Professors(Grade – II)|
|Number of vacancy||134|
|Age Limit||Maximum 35 years|
|Starting date to apply||30.01.2019|
|Closing date to apply||28.02.2019|
|Last date for receipt of online application||11.03.2019|
|Job location||New Delhi|
NIT Trichy Recruitment 2019 Eligibility Criteria:
Aspirants should have completed Master Degree/Ph.D/B.Tech from any recognized university or Institution.
- For General/OBC – 1000/-
- For SC/ST/Women/PWD – 500/-
Note: Fee will not be refunded.
Mode of application:
The candidates will apply through online or offline mode.
The upper age limit should not be more than 35 years.
NIT Trichy Recruitment 2019 Selection process:
There are two stages to recruit the candidates
- Departmental Presentation
NIT Trichy Recruitment 2019 Application details:
The candidates who are interested to apply for this job should go through online and offline mode of application.
Applicants should send the printout of online application form to the following Address by speed or registered post.
The candidates who are going apply for more than one department should apply separately.
How to Apply:
- Visit the official website of nitt.edu
- Click on the link to apply online application which is also given the link below.
- Give the details asked in the application forms correctly.
- Candidates should fill the application carefully.
- Upload your passport size photo, signature and documents required.
- The fee should be paid through online.
- Give the other details asked and click on submit.
- Take a printout of the application which will appear on the screen for the future.
- Send the printout with self-attested photocopies of certificates/testimonials/research papers etc. to the address given
National Institute of Technology,
Tiruchirappalli – 620015,
Starting Date to Apply – 30.01.2019
Closing Date to Apply – 28.02.2019
Last date for receipt of online application – 11.03.2019