MMTC recruitment 2019, MMTC limited recruitment 2019.
Metal and minerals trading Corporation announced the latest notification for the posts of 26 Deputy Manager Posts. The Candidates who pursued B.Com, B.Sc, B.A, B.B.A, MBA/PGDM, ICWA, LLB, and M.A will grab this opportunity. Interested and eligible candidates will on or before the due date. The details of these posts are clarified below such as Educational Qualification, Age Limit, and Application Fee etc.
MMTC recruitment 2019 Job Details:
|Name of the post||Deputy Manager|
|Number of Vacancies||26|
|Pay scale||40000/- to 140000/-|
|Job Location||New Delhi|
|Starting date to apply||31st January 2019|
|Closing date to apply||20th February 2019|
Eligibility Criteria for MMTC recruitment 2019:
The Candidates who pursued B.Com, B.Sc, B.A, B.B.A, MBA/PGDM, ICWA, LLB, and M.A or Chartered Accountant (CA) or Cost & Management Accountant (CMA) (ICWA)are eligible for this job.
The age of the applicants will not exceed 30 years
The age relaxation will be given as per shown below.
OBC – 03 years
SC/ST – 05 years
MMTC recruitment 2019 Selection process:
The candidates are selected through the following stages:
- Screening Test
- Online Main Examination
Qualification Based on posts:
|Post Name||Educational Qualification|
|Deputy Manager (E-1) – Marketing||Bachelors Degree in Commerce/ Science/ Arts (Economics/Statistics)/ Business Administration/ Engineering (in Electrical/ Mechanical/ Production/ Industrial/ Civil/ Chemical/ Metallurgical/ Mining/ Electronics & Communications/ Information Technology); and 2 years full-time regular PG Degree/ Diploma/ MBA/ MMS in Business Administration/ Management/ Marketing/ International Business.|
|Deputy Manager (E-1) – Finance & Accounts||Bachelors Degree in any stream; and Chartered Accountant (CA) or Cost & Management Accountant (CMA) (ICWA).|
|Deputy Manager (E-1) – Law||Bachelors Degree in Law (3 years regular course after graduation or 5 years integrated regular course after [10+2]).|
|Deputy Manager (E1) – Rajbhasha||Post Graduate in Hindi with English or Vice versa as one of the main subjects in Graduation|
For General/OBC – 500/-
For SC/ST/PH/Ex-servicemen – No Fee
Mode of Application:
The Candidates who are applying for this Exam will pay the fee through Debit card/Credit card/Net Banking.
- Computer Based Test
- Personal interview
How to Apply:
- Visit the official website of http://mmtclimited.com/
- For registration of your application go to carrier page of MMTC
- After Click on to apply online application.
- Before filling the application, go through the instructions for eligibility.
- If you are Eligible, then go to apply online.
- Fill the information asked in the application form like Name, Father name, Educational Qualification etc.
- Select the post as your requirement and note that one application for one post
- Upload your scanned recent passport size photograph, signature and other documents required.
- The fee should be paid through online by way of Credit card/ Debit card/ Net banking after 24 to 36 hours.
- Submit the application form.
- Take a print out of the application for future usage
- Starting date to apply – 31st January 2019
- Closing date to apply – 20th February 2019