APPSC Recruitment 2019, APPSC ASO 2019 notification.
Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission is going to release several Assistant Statistical officers for the Graduates under government. The candidates who are preparing for government exams this is one of the opportunity to get into the government sector. The clear details of this advertisement will be shown here below.
|Name of the Job||Assistant Statistical Officer|
|Number of Vacancies||78|
|Pay scale||24400/- to 71510/- Level-6|
|Job Location||Andhra Pradesh|
|Starting date to apply||12th February 2019|
|Closing date to apply||6th March 2019|
Eligibility Criteria for APPSC Recruitment 2019:
Bachelors degree with Mathematics/Economics/Commerce/Computer Science(with electing statistics in the 1st year or 2nd year or all three years) as one of the main subject.
- Minimum Age – 18 years
- Maximum Age – 42 years
The age relaxation will be given as per the Government rules.
APPSC Recruitment 2019 Selection process:
The candidates are selected through the following stages:
- Screening Test
- Online Main Examination
For All candidates:
Application processing Fee – 250/-
Examination fee – 80/-
Note: The candidates who belongs to General/OBC need to pay both application processing fee and Examination fee.
SC/ST candidate will pay only Application processing Fee.
Mode of Application:
The Candidates who are applying for this Exam will pay the fee through Debit card/Credit card/Net Banking.
How to Apply:
- Visit the official website of https://psc.ap.gov.in
- Go to the home page and click on the advertisement link. For your Convenience, we will give you the direct links below.
- After Click on the apply online application.
- Before filling the application, go through the instruction for eligibility.
- If you are Eligible, then go to apply online.
- Note that the details asked in the application should fill without fail.
- Upload your scanned recent passport size photograph, signature and other documents required.
- After completion of filling once recheck whether there will be any modifications required. Once you submit the application the details given by you will not change.
- The fee should be paid through online and wait for the confirmation of fee successful of payment.
- After the submission of your application wait for the popup that your application is submitted.
- Take print out of the application and also documents which are uploaded in the application for future use.
- Starting date to apply – 12th February 2019
- Closing date to apply – 6th March 2019
- Last date for Submission of Application Fee – 5th March 2019